Sage India, which provides business management software and services to small and midsize businesses in India, today announced the new ACT! by Sage 2010 contact and customer manager.
Online PR News – 29-October-2009 – – Sage India launches ACT! by Sage 2010 Contact And Customer Manager Integrates Social Networking Tools To Help Businesses Better Research, Market To And Acquire More Customers
ACT! advancements also include new navigation, integrated E-marketing services, new turnkey dashboards and enhanced reports
New Delhi – 2009,Sage India, which provides business management software and services to small and midsize businesses in India, today announced the new ACT! by Sage 2010 contact and customer manager. New features include integration with social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn® and Plaxo, compatibility with a subscription-based ACT! E-marketing service, and fully customizable opportunities to support various sales models. ACT! 2010 also debuts a new look and user navigation that achieves 25 percent higher productivity than competing systems according to a Keystroke Level Modeling competitive study conducted by Measuring Usability, LLC.
“Social media can augment contact management and CRM systems with valuable information to help marketers create more thorough customer profiles,” explains Sheryl Kingstone, director of enterprise research, Yankee Group. “Tools like ACT! are advancing integration of social media into the sales cycle so users can develop more meaningful and profitable customer relationships.”
Thomas Abraham, Managing Director, Sage India, said “ ACT! has an installed base of over 700 customers in India and is the best selling solution for Lead Management, Sales Automation & Contact Management in India. With this new version the value we bring to Indian SMBs is significant and should definitely accelerate adoption rate for cost effective Sales Management applications.”
New ACT! 2010 features and enhancements:
• Social Media Technology brings information from social networking profiles and tools including Linked In®, Face book, Twitter, Google Maps™, Google News™, Plaxo and ZoomInfo, among others, conveniently into ACT! contact records so users can quickly collect and learn more information about their customers and prospects.
• New Look & Navigation makes ACT! even easier to learn and provides instant access to search functions from any view. Big “easy” buttons take users to tasks most often used and related tasks are grouped for efficient use in contact, group and opportunity views. A new Welcome Page displays help information, tips, news and common tasks on one screen.
• New subscription-based ACT! E-marketing Service provides templates for e-mail design, survey and Web forms for gathering recipient feedback, drip marketing controls for automating campaigns with multiple e-mails, and a marketing results tab for identifying the most qualified prospects to follow up with based on e-mail open and click-through metrics.
• Sales Tracking Enhancements display opportunities within customizable ACT! contacts, groups and companies so users can easily track history and set security options for each.
• Dashboard Views & Reports help ACT! users manage their sales pipeline with new contacts and administrative dashboards, 12 new dashboard charts and 13 new reports for identifying and better understanding the biggest sales opportunities. A new reports view lets users see all available reports, mark favorites for quick access, and customize descriptions to fit personal needs.
Sage is connecting with ACT! by Sage customers on several social networking sites including the ACT! Online Community (http://community.act.com), Facebook (www.act.com/facebook), Twitter (www.act.com/twitter), LinkedIn® (www.act.com/linkedin), Plaxo (www.act.com/plaxo), MySpace (www.act.com/myspace) and YouTube (www.act.com/youtube).
ACT! by Sage is the #1 selling Contact and Customer Manager worldwide with over 2.8 million users. ACT! users can organize all the details of their customer relationships in one place to improve marketing effectiveness, attract new customers, and create more value from existing relationships. Complete sales pipeline visibility helps ACT! users identify and take action on the most qualified sales opportunities. ACT! is easy to use and integrates with existing business solutions including Microsoft Outlook®, Word, Excel® and Lotus Notes®. For more information call +91 11 40712488 or visit www.sagesoftware.co.in.
About Sage India
The business of Sage is guided by five principles, which shape everything they do and how they do it, namely, Simplicity, Agility, Integrity, Trust & Innovation.Sage has been present in India since 2001 with Head office in New Delhi with branches in Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai and over 40 employees in India across Sales, Pre Sales, Technical Support, Professional Services, R&D and Finance. Sage has over 50 partners in India who sell and implement its solutions and over 1200 customers use Sage products in India.
Sage products in India are,
• Sage Accpac ERP Sage SalesLogix Sage CRM SageCRM.com ACT! by Sage Sage Pocket