This release enables Java Developers to process STL or IFC Files & Render these files to Images or PDF with Improved DXF to PDF Conversion inside Java Apps
Online PR News – 16-October-2017 – Lane Cove, NSW – What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.CAD for Java 17.9.0. This is primarily a maintaannce release whereby we have resovled certain issues incurring in API along with support for STL and IFC file formats. This release has improved the API rendering by introducing the support for STL and IFC file formats processing. Now, you can render these formats to images or PDF as per your requirements. For more about supported features, please visit documentation articles, Exporting STL To PNG Format and Exporting IFC Format To PNG. This release also includes important improvements and bug fixes, such as Missing text and blank area rendering issues when DWG is exported to PDF, Missing layers when saving DWG as JPEG, Resolution of DXF to PDF rendering issues, Incorrect image size for DWF, Difference between rendered PDF and Image, ImageException on exporting DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF conversion is producing very small shapes in resultant PDF, Converting DXF to PDF is generating incorrect PDF file (text missing and multiple pages), Support export option which automatically excludes empty layouts, Fix bug with shift of drawing on layouts, Converting DXF to PDF is not producing correct results: Incorrect color and orientation of text. The main new features added in this release are listed below
• Support for IFC format
• Implement support for STL format
• When DXF is converted to PDF, output files has 3 pages instead of 1.
• Converting DXF to PDF is splitting image on multiple pages in PDF
• Incorrect image size for DWF
• Difference between rendered PDF and Image
• ImageException on exporting DWG to PDF
• Text missing when DWG is exported to PDF
• Layer not visible when saving dwg as jpg
• DXF to PDF conversion is producing very small shapes in resultant PDF
• Blank area when saving dwg as image and pdf
• Converting DXF to PDF is generating incorrect PDF file (text missing and multiple pages)
• Converting DWG to PDF format is producing incorrect PDF file of empty pages
• Support export option which automatically excludes empty layouts
• Fix bug with shift of drawing on layouts
• Converting DXF to PDF is not producing correct results: Incorrect color and orientation of text
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.CAD for .NET documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.CAD for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Exporting IFC Format To PNG: https://docs.aspose.com/display/cadjava/IFC+Drawings#IFCDrawings-ExportingIFCFormatToPNG
- Exporting STL To PNG Format: https://docs.aspose.com/display/cadjava/STL+Drawings#STLDrawings-ExportingSTLToPNGFormat
Overview: Aspose.CAD for Java
Aspose.CAD for .NET enables developers to convert AutoCAD DWG and DXF files to PDF, JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF and GIF image formats. It is a native API and does not require AutoCAD or any other software to be installed. Developers can also convert the selected layers and layouts from the AutoCAD files. The conversion to PDF and Raster images is of very high quality. Developers can also remove entities from DWG and DXF documents. It also adds support for leader’s entity for DWG format.
More about Aspose.CAD for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.CAD for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/cad/java
- Download Aspose.CAD for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/cad/java
- Online documentation Aspose.CAD for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cadjava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066