American publicist recognizes independent and major publisher authors with annual list
Online PR News – 06-October-2017 – New York, NY – Ten authors from the U.S.A., Canada, the U. K. and beyond have been recognized as among 'The Best of Autumn Reading, 2017,' American publicist, Fran Briggs announced today.
Genres from the list include romance; mystery; children's; holidays, humor and science fiction.
"Honorees are independent and major-publisher authors who represent both legendary and new talent," explained Briggs. "Readers will enjoy exciting choices for this season's reading."
For those who find multiple genres and page-turners irresistible, 'The Best of Autumn Reading, 2017' demands their attention.
The promotional listing is indicative of the depth and breadth of the industry. It's a dynamically diverse collaboration of extraordinary voices, themes, and scenarios set to print.
Consideration as an honoree was generated by submissions from the authors or their management.
The 'Best of Summer Listening, 2017' is organized by book title, publisher, author and a short synopsis of the book. It also includes a website for additional information including how to purchase. The numerical order does not indicate any ranking.
1. Rudolph's Little Helper: A Holly KissKiss Adventure (CreateSpace) by Daniel M Warloch
A beautiful children's Christmas story that will warm the cockles of your heart. http://tinyurl.com/yasrtnyp (Amazon)
2. Little Blue Truck's Halloween (HMH Books for Young Readers) by Alice Schertle
Beep! Beep! It’s Halloween! Little Blue Truck picks up his animal friends for a costume party. http://a.co/41xzWRL (Amazon)
3. Cuppy the Special Cupcake (CreateSpace) by Kristine Angela
A child-friendly book about accepting one's true self. (Amazon) http://a.co/iRblzST
5. I AM BIGinner (CreateSpace) by Cleous G. Young The author chronicles his Jamaica to America journey and the pivotal moment that led him to the discovery of a BIG difference between being happy and satisfied. http://a.co/grODpWz
6. Stronger Than I Know...My Story In Poetry (SugarTown Publishing) by Cheri Coleman Addresses the emotional roller-coaster aspect when caught in an un-healthy relationship.
7. Why Do We Never Repeat Jokes? (CreateSpace) by Author Ramzy Sweis A Stand-up comedian takes on some of life’s more serious issues using a light-hearted tone. http://a.co/cFxJa5I (Amazon).
8. Til Death Do Us Part: Filthy Rich (Strategic Book Publishing & Rights Agency, LLC) by C. Dale Baldwin Happily married, Resheda-Rae cannot disclose here CIA special agent role to her Newlywed husband, Clyde who soon comes under her scope. Amazon http://a.co/aBeB7NB
9. A Little Life (Anchor) by Hanya Yanagihara
An exciting portrayal of four college friends who move to New York. http://http://www.Amazon.com
10. According to a Source by Abby Stern (Thomas Dunne Books)
Ella is a young, undercover celebrity cutthroat magazine reporter who works to get the best scoop.
ABOUT FRAN BRIGGS
Fran Briggs is an award-winning writer, professional journalist, and the Director of Operations of eMediaCampaigns! and How to Get Sponsors. Her work has been featured on CNN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, Oprah, ABC's, The View, Black Enterprise, Entrepreneur Magazine and more. Her clients include recording artists, professional athletes, Olympic Champions, speakers, authors, children, Mothers of five, writers, entrepreneurs, and more. Fran can be reached at FranBriggs@aol.com.