Bharatbook.com included a new report on "Baby food in Belgium to 2012" which gives future direction of the baby food market in Belgium with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting.
Online PR News – 28-October-2009 – – Baby food in Belgium to 2012
This databook is a detailed information resource covering all the key data points on Baby food in Belgium. It includes comprehensive value volume segmentation and market share data. The databook supplies actual data to 2007 and full forecasts to 2012. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Baby-food-in-Belgium-to-2012.html )
Scope of this research
* Contains information on 5 categories: Bottled Baby Food, Canned Baby Food, Baby cereals, Baby Snacks and Other Baby Foods
* Provides market value, volume, expenditure and consumption data by market, category and segment
* Includes company and brand share data by categories
Research and analysis highlights
* The market for Baby food in Belgium increased between 2002-2007, growing at an average annual rate of 2.4%.
* The leading company in the market in 2007 was Groupe Danone. The second-largest player was Nestle S.A. with HiPP UK Ltd in third place.
Key reasons to purchase this research
* Discover the major quantitative trends affecting the Baby food markets
* Understand consumers' consumption and expenditure patterns
* Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Baby-food-in-Belgium-to-2012.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook