The current content delivery marketplace will be under the spotlight at the CDN World Forum (www.cdnconference.com) taking place on 21 & 22 June at Olympia, London.
Online PR News – 14-January-2011 – – The current content delivery marketplace will be under the spotlight at the CDN World Forum (www.cdnconference.com) taking place on 21 & 22 June at Olympia, London.
The forum will feature all the key players within the Content Delivery market and will look at the current marketplace with current and future business models. The event will also look at implementation strategies with best practice and benchmarking approaches and define the link between cloud computing.
The two day conference and exhibition is co-located with the Cloud Computing World Forum (www.cloudwf.com), now in its 3rd year and with over 2500 attendees expected.
Key speakers confirmed include:
- Ian Rosarius, Managing Director – TV and Content, BT
- Mattias Fridstorm, Director, Portfolio Management, TeliaSonera
- Eugenio Pettazzi, Head of Digital Terrestrial Operations, Mediasat
- Masaaki Moribayashi, Managing Director, NTT Europe Limited
- James Strickland, Director of Product and Technology Development, Freesat
- Mosiri Cabezas, Global CDN Director, Telefonica
- Miroslaw Suszek, Chief Operating Officer, UPC Poland
- Erik Jenson, Head of Section, Content & Acquisition, Telenor Nordic
- Giuseppe Valentino, Director, Marketing, Telecom Italia Sparkle
- Inga Alika, Director, Television Business Division, Lattelecom
- Sian Baldwin, Director of Broadband and Content Services, BT
- Torsten Peters, Head of Content, HanseNet Telekommunikation GmbH
- Zouheir Mansourati, VP, Technology Delivery, Telus
- Bengris Pasaribu, Manager Solution Enterprise, Telkom R&D Center
- Alex Drobot, Product Director, Rostelecom
- Myron Hrycyk, CIO, Severn Trent PLC
The CDN World Forum features a free-to-attend exhibition. All attendees will have access to the Cloud Computing World Forum and CDN World Forum exhibitors, workshops and seminars. To register your place at the forum please visit the website, www.cdnconference.com, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.