OrlandoVacationHotels.com is now representing 4 Disney Good Neighbor properties. These properties include the: Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista, Radisson WorldGate Orlando, Seralago hotel Orlando, and Holiday Inn Maingate East. This means that OrlandoVacationHotels.com will be offering room rates as low as $50 per night at each of these hotels, but you have to book your stay online or by calling the toll free number.
Online PR News – 13-January-2011 – – Disney Good Neighbor Hotels are normally some of the most popular lodging options in the area. This is because in order to become a Good Neighbor hotel, each property must pass the high standards that are set by a Disney World executive. Disney understands that nothing can ruin a good vacation faster than a poor hotel experience which is why they started the Good Neighbor Program. OrlandoVacationHotels.com has teamed up with 4 of the Disney Good Neighbor properties to bring travelers exceptional discounts.
What Travelers Can Expect From Disney World Good Neighbor hotels:
* Every Disney Good Neighbor hotel must have free shuttle service to Disney World
* Every Disney Good Neighbor hotel must be located near a Disney World entrance
* Disney Good Neighbor hotel staff must not only meet strict customer service standards, but also have a detailed knowledge about every Disney theme park in order to provide the best guest experience possible.
* Because many of the Disney Good Neighbor hotels are located outside of the Disney World property, they are much less expensive than the Disney All-Star hotels. In many cases, they are much nicer as well.
Every Disney Good Neighbor hotel has something unique to offer and the 4 that OrlandoVacationHotels.com is representing is no exception.
• Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista – Rooms Start as Low as $75/night
This hotel is located less than 1 mile from a Disney World entrance and is well known within the Orlando community for providing some of the best customer service in the area. There are three different room sizes to choose from: double, king, and kid suites. Kid suites is a new concept that very few Holiday Inn resorts will offer. There is a King or Queen bed in the adult area as well as another room just for kids, often with bunk beds.
• Radisson WorldGate Orlando – Rooms Start as Low as $60/night
The Radisson WorldGate Orlando recently completed a $23 million renovation. Everything was upgraded and updated from the furniture and amenities to the plumbing. In fact, more than 75% of the rooms now have sleep number beds. The shuttle ride from this Orlando hotel to the main Disney World gate is less than minute. The resort is so close that if you are lounging at pool in the evening, you can actually see the Epcot fireworks display. Shuttle service is also available to Sea World and Universal Studios.
• Seralago Hotel Orlando – Rooms Start at $50/night
The Seralago hotel is considered to be one of the top discount hotels located near Disney World. It features more than 600 rooms located across 26 acres. It is a three star complex with 2 swimming pools, basketball courts, tennis courts, and much more.
• Holiday Inn MainGate East – Rooms Start at $58/night
This property was completed a $20+ million renovation in 2007. It has 446 rooms between the two twin towers. This hotel is considered to be one of the best in the area. Amenities include a Pizza Hut, Legend Sports Lounge, and even a golf course.
Travelers can take advantage of great rates at each of these four Disney Hotels by booking their vacation through OrlandoVacationHotels.com or by calling their toll free phone number, 1-800-651-1005.