Leaders from top telecoms companies will be speaking at the 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum (www.cloudwf.com) taking place on the 21st & 22nd June, 2011 at Olympia, London.
Online PR News – 13-January-2011 – – Leaders from top telecoms companies will be speaking at the 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum taking place on the 21st & 22nd June, 2011 at Olympia, London.
Over 2500 attendees will discuss the practical realities of these technologies, the state of the industry, and future considerations, with end users, thought leaders, platform and service providers and other senior figures from the IT industry all present.
Key speakers confirmed include:
- Ian Rosarius, Managing Director – TV and Content, BT
- Mattias Fridstorm, Director, Portfolio Management, TeliaSonera
- Eugenio Pettazzi, Head of Digital Terrestial Operations, Mediasat
- Mosiri Cabezas, Global CDN Director, Telefonica
- Erik Jenson, Head of Section, Content & Acquisition, Telenor Nordic
- Giuseppe Valentino, Director, Marketing, Telecom Italis Sparkle
- Inga Alika, Director, Television Business Division, Lattelecom
- Sian Baldwin, Director of Broadband and Content Services, BT
- Torsten Peters, Head of Content, HanseNet Telekommunication GmbH
- Zouheir Mansourati, VP, Technology Delivery, Telus
- Alex Drobot, Product Director, Rostelecom
The show will also include the co-located CDN World Forum taking place across the same two days, which will examine the relationship between CDN and Cloud Computing together with the link to Broadcast, video and TV.
The event also features a free-to-attend exhibition. To register for the event then please visit the website, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.