The NEW, 4-color brochure describes the features, benefits, and specifications of the Formostar Encore Infrared Body Wrap Treatment System and how it can provide aesthetic service facilities with a high-end treatment providing a new revenue source.
Online PR News – 28-October-2009 – – Formostar Direct is pleased to announce the publication of their NEW, 4-color brochure describing the features, benefits, and specifications of the Formostar Encore Infrared Body Wrap Treatment System. To request a brochure go to: www.formostarencore.net.
Featured within the brochure are the benefits of purchasing a Formostar Encore Treatment System for spa owners/operators as well as other aesthetic service providers including:
• Increasing Revenue Stream with a fast ROI
• Retaining & Attracting Clientele
• Low Labor Costs due to Minimal Staff Supervision
• Ability to Treat Many Client Trouble Areas with One System
• Non-Invasive Procedure – No Client Disrobing Required
• No Consumables to Purchase
• Two Treatments can be Done Simultaneously Using the “Dual Model”
• Start Selling & Providing Services the Day the System Arrives
In addition to the benefits for the service provider, the brochure details the client benefits of the Formostar infrared wrap treatment:
• Burning of up to 1,400 Calories per 1-hr Treatment Session – Stimulating Weight Loss
• Body Contouring & Sliming
• Diminishing the Appearance of Cellulite
• Rejuvenation & Smoothing of the Skin
• Stress reduction & Pain Management
Also included within the brochure is a quick overview of the product specifications and technical data, a glance at the “Single” and “Dual” Formostar models, how the treatment system works, and other amenities included with the Encore system.
According to Sean Frye, Director of Sales & Marketing for Formostar Direct, “The Encore targets the body’s trouble zones with silicone treatments pads that are wrapped around the abdomen, buttocks, hips & thighs, and arms. Infrared heat is then evenly distributed throughout these zones increasing the metabolic rate and providing the client with on-going results for up to 36 hours.” Sean further states, “With the Encore Dual model, aesthetic service providers can maximize their revenue potential during peak operating hours as the Formostar Encore Dual can perform double-duty and treat two clients simultaneously.”
Operating on just pennies per treatment session, the attractively designed Formostar Encore will be a high-end service addition to any spa, salon, or other aesthetic service facility.
For more information go to: www.formostarencore.net or e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org