Enterprise cloud applications will be one of many subjects under the spotlight at the Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East & Africa taking place at The Grand Millennium Hotel, Dubai on the 9th March, 2011.
Online PR News – 12-January-2011 – – Enterprise cloud applications will be one of many subjects under the spotlight at the Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East & Africa taking place at The Grand Millennium Hotel, Dubai on the 9th March, 2011.
The one day conference will look at the emergence of the cloud computing applications being delivered as a service so that it is not necessary for companies to have to buy and maintain hardware and software to run them – or huge IT teams to manage and maintain complicated deployments.
The agenda will include a number of high-profile case studies presenting how the cloud has worked for them, how it has been integrated and the strengths and weaknesses of strategies adopted.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Raj Patel, Vice President, Information Technology, Majid Al Futtaim
- Arun Tewary, CIO, Emirates Flight Catering
- Ali Al-Hamdany, Acting COO, Air Arabia
- Ahmad M.Almulla, VP – IT, Dubai Aluminium Company Limited
- Nadeem Khan, Head of Risk IT Program Management Office, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
- Praveen Sashi, Head of IT, DHL Express
- Anamitra Roy, CIO, IFFCO
- Manish Gupta, CIO, Pepsico
- Mohammad Shah, VP, Knowledge Economic City
- Taimar Ljlal, Chief Information Security Officer, Bank Alfalah
- Saji P.Oommen, General Manager (Group IT), Al Batha Group
- Dr.Sadiq M.Sait, Professor, Director, Information Technology, Jumeirah Group
- David Teklit, Group Director of Information Technology, Jumeirah Group
- Samir Abi Frem, Corporate Vice President Information Technology, Rotana Hotel Management Corporation Ltd
- Magdi Hanna, IT Continuity & Security Manager, Abu Dhabi Media Company
- Asif Minhas, Director of IT, Radisson Blu Hotel
- Lindsey Mc Donald- Consultant, Information & Communication Technology Practice, MENA, Frost & Sullivan
- Mohamed Roushdy, Chief Information Officer, Financial Services Authority
The show will also feature a free-to-attend exhibition. To register for the event then please visit the website, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org