This report provides benchmarks for patient adherence and disease management organizational structures, resource investments, tactics and improvement processes.
Online PR News – 27-October-2009 – – This report provides benchmarks for patient adherence and disease management organizational structures, resource investments, tactics and improvement processes. Explore some of the industry's most innovative programs, from leadership involvement to budgets to common program challenges. Pharmaceutical Patient Adherence and Disease Management is designed in a reader-friendly format so you can easily access information according to interest and need. The report is broken down into four chapters :
* Structures, Headcounts and Investment - Learn how industry leaders draw on multiple functions to develop well-rounded campaigns. Explore timing of team assembly and investment levels of various programs.
* Program Management - Discover how the most successful programs rely on market research to develop customized messages and launch targeted efforts across various media channels. Study companies’ strategies to achieve patient buy-in and overcome program challenges.
* Opportunity and Improvement - Investigate the business opportunity of addressing non-adherence. Uncover companies’ strategies and tactics to improve their initiatives and the latest innovations on the adherence front.
* Real-World Program Details - Analyze real-world programs’ resources, compliance rates, development timeframes and media mixes.
Companies Included in Report
* CVS Pharmacy
* Ferring Pharma
* Intouch Solutions
* Johnson & Johnson
* Laboratories Sanfer
* Merck Frosst
* NPS Pharmaceutical
* A Pharmaceutical Benefits Manager
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585