Veteran Marketing Executive Rallies Top Talent To Produce Measurable Integrated Marketing Strategy and Execution for Clients
Online PR News – 11-January-2011 – – With senior marketing professionals facing one of the most diverse and highly complex marketing landscapes in history, veteran marketing professional, M. H. “Rip” Ripley, today announced the launch of Incisive Marketing Communications, a new style strategic marketing communications firm designed to bring order to the marketing chaos facing marketing executives today. Incisive utilizes a hub and spoke model whereby a central core management team, each with 25 years of experience in marketing, taps the resources of a select team of proven strategic partners that are acknowledged experts in their fields.
“Chief marketing executives have one of the most challenging jobs in corporate America,” said Rip Ripley, CEO and founder of Incisive. “They are juggling a dizzying array of demands and opportunities in an environment where they are blamed for everything and credited for nothing. They need a team they can trust to get the job done and done right. ”
The Incisive Marketing Communications model is an enhanced version of the proven structure of Ripley’s former agencies Ripley, a veteran marketing professional with more than 28 years of business-to-business and consumer experience. Most recently, he was part of the global management team of GyroHSR after serving as president and COO of Brozena Ripley & Partners, Inc. and Brozena, Schaller Menaker & Ripley, a firm GyroHSR acquired. He also served in leadership roles at recognized agencies, including Evans Group, ACI/West, Broyles, Allebaugh & Davis, Tracy-Locke/BBDO and J. Walter Thompson. In these roles, he has worked closely with Fortune 500 companies, including the Ford Motor Company, Chrysler Corp. Gates Corporation, Johns Manville, Public Service of Colorado, the Wyoming Travel Commission, Kinko’s Copy Centers, Kimberly-Clark, CH2M-Hill, MWH Global, First Data, Founders Funds, Gambro, Agilent Technologies, HP and Information Handling Services. As a “Lifetime” member of the Business Marketing Association, (BMA), he was recognized as the 1999 “Communicator of the Year”, and was the Chairman of BMA International from 2003-2004.
Through Rip’s experience, he found that traditionally structured agencies haven’t met the needs of today’s marketers due to their restrictive structures, creative inflexibility, preferred-media dedication and cost. Incisive is uniquely structured combining highly experienced staff members at Incisive who serve as orchestrators of a team of expert strategic partners. This unique model affords a nimble, balanced, cost effective and measurable alternative to traditional marketing agencies. By utilizing a network of strategic partners, Incisive saves the costs associated with bringing a large organization under one roof. Clients engage partner services only as they are needed. And unlike a full-service agency, there is no obligation to promote parts of the business that are not of value to the client.
“Today, more than not, marketing professionals are managing their marketing communications with a shovel. While there have never been more ways to reach consumers, it’s never been harder to connect with them,” continued Ripley. “The key is deploying the right team at the right time with the right message and measuring the right outcomes.”
At inception, Incisive’s “orchestrators” have tapped a strategic partner pool that includes:
• Demand Generation though online and offline direct-response
• Clients: Bank of America, First Data, Intrawest, Noodles & Company, VHA
• Influencer Relations through public relations, digital PR and social media
• Clients: New Belgium Brewing, eLearners.com, Eating Recovery Center, Rydex|SGI
• Database Marketing, Marketing Process Optimization, Analytics
• Clients: Apartments.com, Sapient: Nitro, SONY, AOL, Orbitz
• Strategy and Brand Development
• BBDO Worldwide, PRACO, The Integer Group and GyroHSR
• Ad Copy, Marketing Collateral, Website Content, Scripting
• Clients: Chipotle Mexican Grill, Citywide Banks, Colorado Lottery, First Data
• Research, Customer Retention, Demand Generation
• Clients: GE, John Deere, IBM, Siemens, BASF, DuPont, 3M
• Creative Development, Art Direction, Corporate Identity, Collateral and Web Design
• Clients: Agilent, Hewlett Packard, 3M Electronics Products, Gates Rubber Company
• Leadership Training & Development, Team Development, Change Management
• Clients: Information Handling Systems
• Offering a crowdsourced pay-per-click (PPC) marketplace allowing PPC campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing by leveraging the skills of hundreds of the world’s best paid search experts.
• Trada is funded by Google Ventures and The Foundry Group
• Website Development, Web Marketing, Customer Insight, Analytics & Reporting
• Clients: Hewlett Packard, Baby Einstein Company, Frontier Airlines, Agilent Technologies
Collectively, this team has served the needs of some of the most respected B2B and B2C marketers and agencies on the planet. The team applies its collective experience, intelligence, talent and technical knowledge through Incisive’s four principles of insight, focus, execution and effectiveness. With Incisive staff maintaining consistent direction, the partners work with the client, Incisive and each other to provide the optimal marketing solutions.
“Incisive analyzes, organizes and ultimately simplifies the marketing process to make clients’ efforts planned and focused instead of random and scattered. Incisive keeps the message strategic and aligned, clients’ targets engaged and the results positive and measurable”, concludes Ripley.
Incisive Marketing Communications has opened its offices in the Denver Tech Center. More information on the company can be found at www.incisivemarcom.com or by calling 720-228-4111.