Asian Honda Motor Co., Ltd. launched an updated Honda Asia & Oceania Sustainability Website with an upgraded design and updated information
Online PR News – 01-September-2017 – Bangkok – Bangkok, August 30, 2017 - Asian Honda Motor Co., Ltd., the regional headquarters of Honda in the Asia & Oceania (A&O) region, launched an updated Honda Asia & Oceania Sustainability Website with an upgraded design and updated information. The new website features content of Honda’s regional activities in sustainability during the 2017 fiscal year (April 2016 to March 2017) and also includes the latest news in relevant areas of the region.
The Honda Asia & Oceania Sustainability Website was first launched in November 2015. With content available in four languages, which are English, Bahasa Indonesia, Thai, and Vietnamese, the website recorded almost 100,000 visits* from all over the world. The new design offers an easy navigation, a clean interface for visitor to easily access Honda’s information in environmental, safety, and social activities in the region. It is linked to the websites of Honda’s subsidiaries in the Asia & Oceania region so that visitors can easily obtain a variety of information from Honda markets throughout the region.
The main topics on the website for 2017 fiscal year are:
- Honda Malaysia is the first motorcycle manufacturer to have models certified as the Energy Efficient Vehicles (EEV) in Malaysia.
- New Accord Hybrid equipped with Sporty Hybrid Intelligent Multi Mode Drive (i-MMD) was launched in Thailand, Taiwan, India and Korea.
- Honda started a 4-year in-depth investigation into factors that cause road accidents in Asia and Oceania region, starting with Thailand.
- All-new Civic Sedan achieved 5-star safety rating ASEAN NCAP (New Car Assessment Program for Southeast Asia) and received the “Best Medium Family Car” at ASEAN NCAP Grand Prix Awards 2016.
3) Social Activities:
- New Safety Driving Centers were established in Thailand and Vietnam.
Website visitors can also stay updated with the latest news of the Honda by subscribing to our electronic newsletters. The news update section features the information regarding our sustainability activities from all over the globe with “sharing function” to social media platform with Facebook and Twitter.
Honda will continue to provide new value in products and services, striving to realize the joy and freedom of mobility in a sustainable society in the Asia & Oceania region.
To check out the updated Honda Asia & Oceania Sustainability Website, please visit http://sustainability.honda.asia.
*Number of page views