This new release enables .NET developers to Setting Gray Scale for PSD Image & Enhanced PSD Conversion to PNG Format using .NET inside their .NET Applications
Online PR News – 17-August-2017 – Lane Cove, NSW – What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 17.7.0. This is primarily a maintenance release whereby we have resolved certain issues incurring in API. This release also introduces a new feature for setting gray scale for PSD image. There are some important enhancements also part of this release, such as evaluation watermark appears when loading SVG document with VentureLicenser, Examine partial processing mechanism implemented in JPEG DCT loader, Image is recolored when using Graphics.DrawImage, Wrong text color when using Graphics.DrawString to add watermark and When PSD is saved as PNG, the output looks different. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
• Need to support gray scale with alpha for PSD
• Investigate and fix differences in Fonts in Adobe Photoshop and GDI+(Aspose.Imaging) rendering
• Aspose.Imaging 17.6.0: Evaluation watermark appears when loading SVG document with VentureLicenser
• Examine partial processing mechanism implemented in JPEG DCT loader
• When PSD is saved as PNG, the output looks different
• Image is recolored when using Graphics.DrawImage
• Wrong text color when using Graphics.DrawString to add watermark
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Imaging for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Imaging for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Grayscale Support With Alpha for PSD: https://docs.aspose.com/display/imagingnet/Manipulating+Photoshop+Formats#ManipulatingPhotoshopFormats-GrayscaleSupportWithAlphaforPSD
- Converting Raster Format to SVG: https://docs.aspose.com/display/imagingnet/Converting+Images#ConvertingImages-ConvertingRasterFormattoSVG
Overview: Aspose.Imaging for .NET
Aspose.Imaging for .NET is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their .NET application. It allows developers to convert image files to PSD, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and GIF formats. Moreover a set of pens, brushes and fonts can be used to draw images or add new elements & text to existing images. Aspose.Imaging for .NET works well with both web & windows applications. Moreover, it adds the support for Silverlight platform.
More about Aspose.Imaging for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Imaging for .NET: https://www.aspose.com/products/imaging/net
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/imaging/net
- Online documentation Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/imagingnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066