A new conference addressing the increasingly popular discussion around content delivery networks has been announced to take place at the 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum.
Online PR News – 07-January-2011 – – A new conference addressing the increasingly popular discussion around content delivery networks has been announced to take place at the 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum.
Taking place on the 21st and 22nd June 2011 at Olympia, London, the CDN World Forum will feature all the key players within the Content Delivery market and will look at the current marketplace with current and future business models. The event will also look at implementation strategies with best practice and benchmarking approaches and define the link between cloud computing.
The agenda will include a number of leading telecoms companies, together with high-profile case studies presenting how Content Delivery Networks have worked for them, how they have been integrated and the strengths and weaknesses of strategies adopted.
Key speakers confirmed include:
- Ian Rosarius, Managing Director – TV and Content, BT
- Mattias Fridstorm, Director, Portfolio Management, TeliaSonera
- Eugenio Pettazzi, Head of Digital Terrestrial Operations, Mediasat
- Mosiri Cabezas, Global CDN Director, Telefonica
- Miroslaw Suszek, Chief Operating Officer, UPC Poland
- Erik Jenson, Head of Section, Content & Acquisition, Telenor Nordic
- Giuseppe Valentino, Director, Marketing, Telecom Italia Sparkle
- Inga Alika, Director, Television Business Division, Lattelecom
- Sian Baldwin, Director of Broadband and Content Services, BT
- Torsten Peters, Head of Content, HanseNet Telekommunikation GmbH
- Zouheir Mansourati, VP, Technology Delivery, Telus
- Alex Drobot, Product Director, Rostelecom
The CDN World Forum features a free-to-attend exhibition. All attendees will have access to both the Cloud Computing World Forum and CDN World Forum exhibitors, workshops and seminars. To register your place at the forum please visit the website, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email email@example.com.