RateGain is launching a new rate shopping tool PriceGain-Hotels for price comparison of hotels at Fitur 2011.
Online PR News – 07-January-2011 – – RateGain is launching a new rate shopping tool PriceGain-Hotels for price comparison of hotels at Fitur 2011. The company will be exhibiting (Hall number 8, Booth: 8A46A) for the second time at Fitur - the International Tourism Trade Fair, which celebrates its 31st anniversary from 19th- 23rd, January 2011 in Madrid, Spain.
“Our business has evolved from being a competitive intelligence provider to more of a market intelligence and distribution solutions provider to the online hospitality and travel industry. There is a growing demand from hoteliers to integrate business intelligence with their existing or new revenue management systems to control their pricing as well as execute an analytics based competitive pricing strategy. For hotels, the importance of measuring their competitiveness is of paramount importance to sustain and grow their market share in the markets they serve. This is certainly seen as the next phase where suite of business intelligence solutions in travel industry can take the next leap and transform as an integrated solution as per the changing market demand.” says Bhanu Chopra, CEO RateGain.
PriceGain-Hotels is a web-based rate shopping solution that significantly empowers the pricing strategy of hotels in relation to their immediate competitive set and trendsetters in the hotel industry.
Some of the salient features include:
• Monitors '000s (thousands) of channels in its reports that not only include web direct hotel sites but also OTA sites (both regional and global players).
• Monitors up to 365 days in advance both real time as well as through schedules.
• Enables easy identification of demand and pricing trends proactively with nine strategic views that guide quick pricing decisions.
• Smarter Yield by Inventory (Making sure your base category rooms are available even at last minute to be sold at premium rates).
• Benchmarks apple to apple - various rate types like Merchant / Retail, Qualified / Unqualified, Restricted / Unrestricted, MLOS, Occupancy based are fetched.
• Increases brand credibility by preserving the sanctity of your 'Best Rate Guarantee'.
• Robust and proven platform delivers more than one billion rate points monthly to the travel industry including Hoteliers, OTAs, Airlines, Tour Operators, Wholesalers, Bed banks, Corporates, Car Rentals, Cruise and even other travel technology players.
RateGain invites representatives of hotels attending Fitur to its booth (Hall number 8, Booth: 8A46A) to experience PriceGain-Hotels and how its analytical competitive intelligence can become a powerful tool in their pricing strategy. To know more about PriceGain-Hotels, please visit http://www.rategain.com/pricegain_hotels.html
To find out more information or to schedule a meeting at Fitur, please contact Rossanna Alterio, email@example.com or telephone +34 653 230 559.