InLattice Vendor Portal for QuickBooks Online - Post incoming vendor invoices, as bills in QuickBooks, distribute POs, Payment information, create NACHA file
Online PR News – 11-August-2017 – Schaumburg, IL – APARA, Inc. is pleased to announce InLattice Vendor Portal for QuickBooks Online that supports posting of vendor bills into QuickBooks Online and vendor direct deposit using NACHA/ACH transactions.
InLattice Vendor Portal for QuickBooks Online automates the handling of incoming invoices from vendors, posting of bills into QuickBooks Online and automates the distribution of POs and payment information to vendors.
Using InLattice Vendor Portal for QuickBooks Online, companies can ask their vendors to submit invoices online, eliminating the manual processing of incoming invoices. Invoices can be posted to QuickBooks Online with a click of a mouse. The application allows vendors to view invoice status, purchase orders, and payment information on the web.
InLattice supports creation of NACHA file for Vendor Direct deposits, customer payments using data in QuickBooks Online.
- Post vendor invoices to your QuickBooks Online with the click of a mouse. Automatic mapping of items, expenses, customer jobs into your QuickBooks Online company file for each invoice, based on earlier mappings. Bulk-posting capability to post multiple vendor bills with a single click. Special approval accounts before posting. Reports to review vendor bills before posting.
- Create NACHA file for Vendor Direct Deposits using data in QuickBooks Online.
- Easy to use – Distribute purchase orders and payment information to multiple vendors.
- Vendor can attach an supporting documents such as: import/export doc’s, shipping doc’s, time sheets, EEOC forms.
- Archive invoice, purchase order and payment data along with supporting documents.
- Keep track of what documents have been sent, to which companies, when and what was noted or attached.
- Vendors only need an InLattice username and password
- 24/7 access using secure Internet connection
- Subscription and usage based fee. No licensing fee, seat fee or annual maintenance cost
Reduced manual data entry effort, time and errors.
Easy tracking of incoming invoices, supporting documents and notes.
Reduce vendor phone calls.
Provide invoice status to vendor - new, sent, reviewed, posted.
Distribute purchase order and payment information.
Eliminate paper, e-mail, fax based documents and associated filing and archiving
Get connected with your vendors with a common view of documents.
Automated routing for review and approval in a secure environment.
Quick and direct deposits to vendors – eliminate paper checks.
InLattice is a cloud service developed, hosted and managed by APARA Inc. InLattice provides an Internet platform to digitally exchange information between companies. The hosted application enables multiple organizations to send and receive invoices, purchase orders, payment information and other data using a secure Internet connection.
InLattice is listed in the Intuit App Center at
For more information please visit www.inlattice.com.
1821 Walden Office Square, Suite 400
Schaumburg, IL 60173 USA
Phone: (847) 794-3074