The IAPAM leads its competitors in offering the most complete botox training and aesthetic medicine education in North America.
Online PR News – 06-January-2011 – – Las Vegas, NV -- The IAPAM leads its competitors in offering the most complete botox training and aesthetic medicine education in North America. In 2011, attendees at the IAPAM’s Aesthetic Medicine Symposium will have the competitive advantage of learning from board-certified dermatologists and experts in the fields of botox training, lasers and light devices, dermal fillers, hCG for weight loss, medical grade chemical peels and medical micordermabrasion. Beyond the hands-on botox training and aesthetic medicine instruction, the resources physicians receive from the IAPAM position it as the most respected physician training available.
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine’s (IAPAM) Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with botox training is different than any other educational program offered in North America. The IAPAM offers comprehensive aesthetic medicine training and long term support for physicians of all medical specialties. The IAPAM is where the world’s physicians come together to learn and share their experiences in aesthetic medicine. The IAPAM offers a suite of aesthetic medicine training programs from botox training to hCG training, along with aesthetic practice business training. Unlike programs offered by a private company, the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium is certified by the IAPAM, a voluntary professional association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession.
Attendees at the IAPAM’s Aesthetic Medicine Symposium (http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com) receive significant value for money. The Symposium provides physicians with:
- dedicated instruction from board-certified dermatologists, who are true experts of the skin and cosmetic injectables.
- hands-on practice in the best injection techniques.
- delivery of the botox training at a medical practice, not in a hotel room.
- an environment that does not allow exhibitors, giving doctors more time for education.
- the opportunity to attend the Symposium’s Aesthetic Practice Startup Workshop (http://www.iapam.com/bootcamp.html), which is the only medical spa program highlighting the latest information on medspa business development and social media marketing as taught by Harvard Business School.
- the unique opportunity to attend the full-day session on hCG and Medical Weight Management (http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com/physician-hcg-weight-loss-training). This session will cover hCG for weight loss, prescription appetite suppressants, ketogenic diet based programs, meal replacement and B6/12 injections.
- a set of DVD’s from the Aesthetic Medicine Procedure Training series, which covers: Botox training, dermal filler training, and microdermabrasion training.
A preview of this training can be viewed on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of-jMxVNLOY.
To date, over 750 physicians, as well as their accompanying medspa managers, registered nurses, and assistants, have attended the IAPAM’s weekend Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums and hCG Physician Training sessions, which offer physicians a unique educational experience in a resort location from a renowned faculty. Join the hundreds of physicians who have the IAPAM Advantage! To register for an upcoming Aesthetic Medicine Symposium in 2011, please contact Lynn at 1-800-219-5108 ext. 704 or visit http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com
About the International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs) and doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs). Information about the association can be accessed through IAPAM’s website at http://www.IAPAM.com or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
1-800-219-5108 ext. 704
info (at) theiapam.com
Botox is a trademark of Allergan, Inc.