Syntheway has updated DAL Flute VST to version 2.1 featuring the Shakuhachi, a Japanese end-blown flute.
Online PR News – 05-January-2011 – – Syntheway has updated DAL Flute VSTi to v2.1, a virtual woodwind instrument combining multi-samples of real flutes with a Digital Signal Processing (DSP) engine. Offers control over several parameters allowing you to sculpt new and interesting sounds.
What's new in version 2.1:
- Added the Shakuhachi, a Japanese end-blown flute with 8 presets including natural and synthetic sounds.
- Some changes in the graphical interface.
- Minor adjustments have been made to the default settings.
- Small bug fixes.
DAL Flute Virtual Woodwind VST main features:
- Hybrid Synthesis that combines sample-playback engine with native DSP processing.
- Powerful multi-mode filters, envelopes, and LFOs give a wealth of creative possibilities.
- Flute Selector: Normal, Bright, Pan Flute (Panpipe) and Shakuhachi modes.
- 32 presets redesigned in a wide range of styles: 8 for each mode > Normal, > Bright, > Pan and > Shakuhachi.
- Hybrid Method combines mastered multi-samples, normalized and noise-reduced. Based on PCM (Pulse Code Modulation) recordings of real flutes. Full length sustain samples, no loops (natural decay), stored in 16 bits and 44.100 KHz and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) engine.
Direct URL to the product’s web page:
A demo version of Syntheway DAL Flute VSTi is available at:
For more information, visit their web site at
# # #