The airline industry has been facing a high level of delays & cancellations due to the fog prevailing over large parts of the country. GoAir has announced the following measures for their customers to mitigate the impact of any flight rescheduling.
Online PR News – 01-January-2011 – – GoAir announces additional measures for hassle free Air travel for passengers
Mumbai, 29th December, 2010: The airline industry has been facing a high level of delays & cancellations due to the fog prevailing over large parts of the country. GoAir has announced the following measures for their customers to mitigate the impact of any flight rescheduling.
• GoAir call center and website (flight status section) provides updated information on the status of every flight.
• GoAir will keep the customer updated through SMS as soon as possible, after any change in flight status.
• GoAir would provide regular situation updates at the airport and refreshments incase of delay.
• In the event of a cancelled flight, passengers will be either rescheduled on GoAir flight, or with other airlines, or offered a refund.
• Where necessary GoAir will provide hotel accommodation.
All aircraft of Go Air are CAT 3B compatible and all Captains are CAT 3B trained.
Call Centre no: 1800 – 222 – 111 or 9223 222 111
Go Airlines (India) Pvt Ltd is a part of the Wadia Group; the airline operates its services under the brand GoAir. GoAir launched its operations in November 2005, as a low-fare carrier with the objective of providing very affordable and yet comfortable air travel. The airline with India’s youngest fleet of 10 A320 aircraft flies to 18 destinations.
For further information
Sampark Public Relations
Urvi Joshi (09819133340) / Arpit Shah (09773700445)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
• You can call IGI Airport at 0124-3376000 • Met department numbers - 011-25654334/4335/4273
• Real- time fog updates and forecast at www.imd.gov.in and http://amssdelhi.gov.in
• Live flight status is available at www.newdelhiairport.in
• For train enquiry, call 139 • You can get SMS alerts on flight schedules at 5667777.
AIRLINE HELPLINE NUMBERS:
• Jet Airways: 011-3989 333, 1800 22 55 22 • Air India: 1800 18011407, 1800 227722 and 0124 2877777
• Indigo: 09910 383838,
1800 1803838 • SpiceJet: 098718 03333,
• Kingfisher: 1800 2093030,
1800 4257008 • Go Air: 09223 222 111, 1800 222 111
FOG DO’S AND DONT’S
• Provide your mobile numbers while booking tickets for SMS alerts.
• Check fight schedules with your airline before moving out of home.
• Carry less baggage.
• Dense fog at Delhi Airport usually remains from Dec-10 to Jan- 31.
Problem time is 11pm and 10 am.
• Try to use public transport.