Registration for Spring ERP Boot Camp is now open.
Online PR News – 22-December-2010 – – Panorama Consulting Group, an independent ERP consulting firm, today announced open registration for the firm’s upcoming ERP Boot Camp to take place March 9-11 in Denver, Colorado. The three-day ERP training session is a highly focused and intensive course designed to teach attendees the best practices associated with successful ERP implementations.
Eric Kimberling, president and founder of Panorama Consulting Group and a highly respected expert in the ERP market, is the host of this interactive session. A panel of independent and technology-agnostic ERP experts to help round out the educational experience will join Eric. These experts come from within Panorama, from the ERP vendor community, as well as other consulting firms.
The ERP training session is an excellent opportunity for anyone embarking on an ERP implementation or new ERP consultants and students focusing on information technology and project management. The ideal recruit for ERP Boot Camp includes C-level executives, IT directors, ERP project managers and team members, ERP consultants, academic professors and students.
Feedback from 2010 ERP Boot Camp Participants
This newly scheduled ERP training session follows Panorama’s December ERP Boot Camp, which was considered a great success by the attendees. The December session had a very broad and diverse group of people attending, including ERP project managers, CIOs, and IT Directors from around the United States and the Asia Pacific region. Attendee feedback included the following comments:
* “The content that we received is invaluable. It is a great opportunity to take a step back from our current project to get a greater understanding of the big picture, including what you have not even considered yet.”
* “Very beneficial. Great overview of what to expect with upcoming challenges.”
* “Right on the button. I learned lots of new stuff (OCM) and reinforced my ERP implementation skills.”
* “Best value for the money seminar I have ever attended. Every manager involved in an ERP implementation should take this course.”
ERP Boot Camp Topics
This unique, continuing education opportunity is designed for practitioners eager to become better implementation project managers, successfully manage their ERP initiatives, and incorporate best practices into their organizations. ERP Boot Camp will cover the following topics and activities:
* Overview of common ERP implementation challenges and obstacles
* Fundamentals of ERP implementation project management
* Deep dive analysis of ERP implementation benchmarks and best practices
* Implementation lessons learned from ERP implementation failures and lawsuits
* Group critique and assessment of real implementation plans
* Interactive case studies and exercises
* Expert panels and Q&A sessions
* Networking with industry peers
“Without the right expertise and tool set, ERP implementations can be extremely challenging and overwhelming,” said Eric Kimberling, president of Panorama Consulting Group. “As a result of our clients asking us to spend more time training their teams to implement more effectively, we created ERP Boot Camp. Panorama’s ERP Boot Camp is a unique way for us to train practitioners on the tools and methods that make our implementations so successful.”
Early bird registration discounts will be available until December 31, 2010. Interested parties can learn more about the event and register online at: http://panorama-consulting.com/services/complementary-erp-consulting-services/erp-boot-camp/.
The ERP Boot Camp training session is a new offering that augments Panorama’s core ERP services of ERP selection, ERP implementation, and organization change management.
Panorama Consulting Group
Founded in 2005, Panorama Consulting Group is a niche consulting firm specializing in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) market for mid-sized companies across the globe. Independent of affiliation, Panorama helps firms evaluate and select ERP software, manages the implementation of the software, and facilitates all related organizational change management to assure that each of its clients realize the full business benefits of their ERP implementation. More information can be found on the company’s web site: http://www.Panorama-Consulting.com.