As companies grow, decisions need to be made to go with either a local server, a virtual server or a partly cloudy environment
Online PR News – 12-June-2017 – Katy – As companies grow, decisions need to be made to go with either a local server, a virtual server or a partly cloudy environment where data is stored both locally and in the cloud.
Making the best decision on which platform is critical. The mistake that many startups have is they simply do not have any form of strategic IT planning and basically purchase the least expensive computers and laptops as they need them.
This leads to a hodge-podge of equipment with no consistency or standardization and ultimately everyone gets frustrated.rnrnThe best thing that any growing company can do is sit down with a professional IT Company, like Impress Computers, who can map out the correct path for the customer.
One of the most exciting improvements that have come about in the past few years is the growing choice of secure cloud synchronization platforms that allow businesses to securely sync their data with the cloud. This is ideal for engineering and environmental firms that have multiple locations, but still need to collaborate and share data.
Advantages of the cloud
• Safely sharing files with customers, suppliers and partners can be challenging for many companies. Online file sharing combines the ease of use and flexibility both employees and partners want along with the security, visibility, and control IT needs.
• Be More Productive
o Collaborate anytime anywhere whether on mobile or on your desktop
o Access files with your favorite applications like Office 365 and Google Docs
o Work efficiently with users both internal and external to your organization
Protect Your Information
• Use Smart Reporting and Auditing to meet compliance
• Enforce security policies to protect intellectual property
• Prevent data leaks with sub level permissions
Increase Return On Investment
• Modernize your existing infrastructure without rip and replace
• Reduce bandwidth by intelligently accessing the closest file
• Prevent vendor lock-in with an open architecture
Companies in the Houston and Katy Area really need to consult with a local IT firm, like Impress Computers before any purchase is made