WEDDING GIFTS FROM THE WESTIN GRANDE SUKHUMVIT, BANGKOK AWAIT AT THE WEDDING FAIR AT QSNCC
Online PR News – 05-June-2017 – The Westin Grande Sukhumvit Bangkok – Love will surely find a way to the Big Day during the upcoming wedding season, with the best wishes and support of The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok’s exclusive offers and prizes extended at The Wedding Fair at QSNCC, from June 8-11, 2017.
With its all-round accessibility, inviting venues, and personalized services, the hotel, steps from the BTS Asok-MRT Sukumvit interchange, provides couples intent on a once-in-a-lifetime wedding experience with the most sympathetic solutions.
Outlined in elegant crown molding and awash in calming, neutral hues, the hotel’s Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 800 guests. Sensory set-ups and experienced staff are combined with top technology to ensure every wedding held there is uniquely unforgettable. Meanwhile, on the 25th floor, Altitude, an innovative rooftop space, comprises an indoor function space, an elegant Library and an outdoor terrace with a dramatic panorama of downtown Bangkok. Outfitted with ornate patterns, Thai influences, and bold pops of crimson, the picturesque spaces can accommodate up to 250 wedding guests.
And The Wedding Fair at QSNCC represents a golden opportunity to make wedding arrangements on the most favorable terms. Couples making a deposit of THB 50,000 net at The Wedding Fair enjoy these exclusive privileges:
• THB 10,000 cash voucher redeemable for accommodation, food and beverages or hotel event charges within 6 months of your wedding (minimum spend: THB 350,000 net)
• Complimentary food station (50 portions) with your choice of 4 options
• One barrel of Heineken Draft Beer or 10 bottles of house wine
• Complimentary extension of your event until midnight, including chips, nuts and soft drinks
• Signature photo gallery on wedding day
• One night stay in a Deluxe room at The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok, with breakfast for 2, the night immediately before your wedding day or on your wedding day
• Waiver of all charges for bringing in entertainment and flower photo backdrop
• Complimentary corkage fee for wine and spirits
Plus there will be One Lucky Winner among wedding bookers at the show for a prize of 4 complimentary nights, including breakfast for 2, at Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort in Japan – the hotel where the movie “Fan Day(One Day)” was filmed!
And there’s more: The first 3 couples paying a deposit with a KTC Credit Card at The Wedding Fair receive 2 complimentary tickets for an exclusive Joe & Kong Concert at Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, including free flow drinks (total value at THB 2,000).
“It is so important for many couples that the location they select is easy to get to for the majority of their guests,” says Ploy Charoonpong, Sales Manager, Wedding & Social Events, The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok.
“With our prime location in the heart of the city, served with both the skytrain and the underground, our perfect venues and our accumulated expertise and experience in staging wonderful weddings, we are the perfect match for couples planning their Big Day in the City of Angels.”
For more information, please call 02 207 8000 or e-mail email@example.com. Visit us on www.westingrandesukhumvit.com and find us on www.facebook.com/westinbangkok or follow us on Instagram @westinbangkok.