India-UAE Business & Social Forum 2017 and WGBL3 2017 – Celebrating the Spirit of Asia was held at the Turf Lounge of The Meydan Hotel, Dubai on 21st May 2017.
Online PR News – 31-May-2017 – Dubai – India-UAE Business & Social Forum 2017 and World’s Greatest Brands & Leaders 2017 – Celebrating the Spirit of Asia held at the Turf Lounge of The Meydan Hotel, Dubai on 21st May 2017 was a magnificent event highlighted by the presence of top diplomatic dignitaries from several countries. Together, Indo-UAE business ties were discussed at the highest level, and ways to improve mutual investment in both countries were considered. The focus was also on an urgent need to reduce healthcare costs across the globe. As the theme of the Summit reflects, it was a high-level Business and Social Forum where relevant discussions were held and some greatest World leaders of our time were felicitated. URS-AsiaOne magazine and UWG Media Consulting P.L. once again successfully created an unprecedented platform where highly intellectual and insightful thoughts were created on what’s best for Asia’s and the world’s future in the healthcare industry by reducing the cost of healthcare. The Summit was organized by URS-AsiaOne magazine and UWG Media Consulting P.L. which is rapidly emerging as the Number 1 international media company towards the cause of business, political and social issues in the entire Asia & GCC region, thus supporting not only the Indian Government’s initiatives such as Skilling India, Digitizing India, and Incredible India, but also supporting United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals and World Health Organization’s targets.
“World’s Greatest Brands & Leaders 2017 – process reviewers PricewaterhouseCoopers P.L.”, Knight of Honour Awards, AsiaOne Person of the Year Awards, 50 Most Influential Indians Under 50, World’s Greatest CSR Brands, World’s Greatest CEO/CFO/CMO/CHRO/CTO Awards, Top Women Achievers of the Year Awards, and Fastest Growing Healthcare Brands 2016 were organized at the at the Turf Lounge of The Meydan Hotel, Dubai in association with Blue Mount RO as our Health Partner, Bihar Government as our State Partner, Saveetha University as our Knowledge Partner, Fore School of Management as our Academic Partner, Bright Outdoor Media Pvt. Ltd. as our Outdoor Partner, and DAMAC as our Real Estate Partner.
Mr. Rajat Shukal, Principal Partner of URS Media Consulting P.L. and AsiaOne Magazine, was clear in his words that India-UAE Business & Social Forum 2017 – Celebrating the Spirit of Asia has proved to be a milestone in bringing top authorities of several countries to create an Asian Business & Social Council to address the pressing business and social causes of the world. The World’s Greatest Brands & Leaders 2016-17 – Celebrating the Spirit of Asia is also instrumental in bringing Iconic, Powerful, and Emerging brands and leaders of the world on a common platform to discuss issues and potentials relevant to their respective strategic decisions, thereby innovatively unfolding a permeable screen of unprecedented mutual learning and growth. No other organization does that in India currently.”
The following distinguished dignitaries graced the Forum with their presence:
• His Excellency Darko Uskoković – Ambassador, Embassy of Montenegro in United Arab Emirates
• His Excellency Zoran Milicevic – Ambassador to the UAE, Bosnia and Herzegovina
• His Excellency Ibrahima Sory SYLLA – Ambassador to the UAE, Republic of Senegal
• His Excellency Jens Eikaas – Ambassador to the UAE, Kingdom of Norway
• His Excellency Dr. Bogdan Kolarov – Consul General of Bulgaria to the UAE
• His Excellency Milos Perisic – Charge D’Affaires of the Embassy of the Republic of Serbia
• Mr. Mohan Jashanmal – Former Chairman of the Indian Business Professional Group
• Mr. Ram Buxani – Chairman, ITL Cosmos Group
• Mr. Dhawal Ajmera – Director, Ajmera Realty India
• Mr. Kulwant Singh – Former President of the Indian Business and Professional Council
Guest of Honour Award
• His Excellency Sharief Habib Al Awadhi – Director General, Fujairah Free Trade Zone UAE
• His Excellency Mahmoud Hesham El Burai – Director General, United Nations Global Compact, UAE
• Mr. Yohan Poonawalla – Director, Yohan Poonawalla Properties Pvt. Ltd.
• Mr. Dilip Sinha – GM, Honeywell
• Mr. Mickey Bedi – Managing Director, Computer Network Systems
• Ms. Sara Al Madani – Board Member, Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Board Member, UAE SME and Enterprise Council
• Madam Bindu Suresh Chettur – President, India Business Professionals Council (IBPC) Dubai
• Mr. Pankaj Mundra – Chairman, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Dubai Chapter
• Mr. Santosh Varghese – General Manager, MEA, Toshiba Gulf FZE
• Mr. Abdulla AL Saleh – Undersecretary, Foreign Trade and Industry, UAE Ministry of Economy
• Mr. Mahboob Al-Abdulrahman – VP of Professional Services & Support, Microsoft
• Ms. Sangeetha Reddy – Joint Managing Director, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited
Lifetime Achievement Award
• Mr. J C, Chaudhry – Founder & Managing Director, Aakash Institute
• Mr. Prathap Chandra Reddy – Founder of Apollo Hospitals Ltd.
AsiaOne Person of the Year
AsiaOne Person of the Year is an exclusive Intellectual Property Right of the AsiaOne magazine. It is for those who are exclusive, exceptional and extraordinary. People who have not only worked to place their brands globally, but have also embossed Asia on the world map. These extraordinary people have a generation looking up to them, aspiring to reach the personage excellence they are at. It is entirely made of those who have really made an indelible mark for other leaders to follow and generations to admire. Only par excellence leaders & brands from across the world are worthy of being selected as AsiaOne Global Asian of the Year 2016, and only 8 exclusive “AsiaOne Global Asian of The Year” were felicitated at the Summit for their special work in the industry and society:
• Melinda Gates – Co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
• Mrs. Angela Dorothea Merkel – Chancellor of Germany
• Dharamendra Deol – Bollywood Icon
• Dr. Kanwar Deep Singh – Chairman, Alchemist Group
• Madam Grace Pinto – Managing Director, Ryan International Group of Institutions
• Dr. Jayshree Periwal – Director, Jayshree Periwal International School
• Dr. Manjula Pooja Shroff – MD & CEO, Kalorex Group
• Mr. Praveen Nedungadi – Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer, Incredible India Projects Private Limited
CSR Brand of the Year Awards
The following were felicitated with CSR Brand of the Year Awards:
• Middle East Broadcasting Centre
• Cathay Pacific Airways
• Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
• Dabur International Ltd.
• Oxigen Services
Fastest Growing Healthcare Brands
The following were felicitated with Fastest Growing Healthcare Brand Awards:
• Aspire Fertility Centre
• Triton Hospital
Winning Leaders and Brands
As it was a Summit of 16 industries, more than 100 Brand and Leader award winners were felicitated on 21st May 2017 with a presence of over 300 audience from India, Singapore, Dubai, Serbia, Bulgaria, Norway, Montenegro, Senegal, and Bosnia & Herzegovina.
Main Awardees include: Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, Jagran Social Welfare Society, Amity University, Global Hawk Telemedicine & Diagnostics, Morison Menon, Xiaomi India, Ryan International Group of Institutions, Dr. Batra’s, Ajmera Realty, Crowe Horwath, ITL Cosmos Group, Lama Tours, Jashanmal Group, Sarrahraj Enterprise, IBPC Dubai, WASL Properties, WOW Marketing & Art Fair Exhibitions LLC, Health Beyond Borders, Murali Krishna Pharma Pvt. Ltd., Care Hospitals, Advanced Fertility & Gynaecology Center, CK Constructions, The Origin International Fertility Centre, Xenith Advanced Fertility Centre, Wadia Hospitals, JBM Group, Blue Mount, HCL Healthcare, Endura Mass, Fitness World, Sanjivani Clinic, Curewell Therapies, Marc, Triton Hospital, Jayshree Periwal International School, Ixora Corporate Services Pvt. Ltd., Gurukul The School, Aakash Institute, Ghodawat Industries, 7 Sands Gr, Widex India, Vastukalp, PanWorld Education, Dawar Footwear, Fixderma India Private Limited, St. Mary's Senior Secondary School - Paschim Vihar, Sofat Infertility, SJR Prime Corporation, Amsa Renal Care, Prestige Group of Industries & Prestige Education Society, C&V Associates, Southend Fertility & IVF, Sunshine Hospital, Dr. Malagaonkar’s Progenesis Fertility Centre, Aspire Fertility Centre, The Chintels School, Bharath University, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance, Morph Design, Al Falah, GIT, Kairali Ayurveda, Wynk Me, Fashion Capsule, Dana Choga, MK Infosystems Pvt. Ltd., Lingel Windows & Door Technologies, Bloom IVF, Studio XP, HPM Chemicals & Fertilizers, Hairline Diagnostics & Healthcare, Bonton Holidays, Felix Hospitals, Ruban Memorial Hospital, Double Chabi, Nirala World, Dr. Yogi’s Clinic, Dr. Reubina Singh, DelCure Life Sciences, Qutone Ceramic, Al Ghurair Retail, Emaar the Economic City, Honeywell, JSW Energy Ltd., Saudi German Hospital Dubai, Sobha Developers, DAMAC, Samsung Gulf, The Himalaya Drug Company, Huawei Technologies Middle East, Aldar Properties, Landmark Group, du, Dubai Properties, Makemytrip, National Stock Exchange, Consultcorp, Innovate Technology Consulting, Cazar, Agility, Venture Consulting, Apparel Group, and many more
Elements of the Summit
The Summit started with a red carpet welcome to over 300 businessmen, diplomats, government dignitaries, social leaders and entrepreneurs on 21st May with over 100 awards presented at Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore. Keynote Speeches were given at the Summit by Mr. J.C. Chaudhry – Founder & Managing Director, Aakash Institute.
Panel Discussion 1 moderated by Dr. Mustafa Taher Ali Saasa – Chairman, Sarrahraj Enterprise Pvt. Ltd. discussed intensely 360-degree aspects of Indo-UAE Business Ties, and innovative suggestions to improve the investments between the two countries were created. The panelists included Mr. Hari Mohan Gupta – Chairman, Jagran Social Welfare Society; Dr. Manjula Pooja Shroff – MD & CEO, Kalorex Group; Mr. Praveen Kumar Nedungadi – Director & COO, IIPL; Mr. Dhaval Ajmera – Director, Ajmera Realty & Infra India Ltd.; Mr. Manoj Bisht – MD, M K Infosystems; Ms. Koheli Puri – MD, Studio XP; and Mr. Pankaj Mundra – Chairman, ICAI Dubai Chapter & Co-Founding Partner, Nimai Management Consultants.
Panel Discussion 2 moderated by Mr. Anam Kumar – Editor, AsiaOne magazine brought to the fore several innovative and progressive ideas on several aspects related to affordability of healthcare. The panelists included Dr. Reubina Singh – Senior Consultant, IVF Specialist; Dr. Mamta Dighe – Medical Director, Xenith Advanced Fertility Centre; Dr. Kaberi Banerjee – MD, Advanced Fertility & Gynaecology Centre; Dr. Sandeep Mane – Director, The Origin International Fertility Centre, and President, Origin Foundation; Dr. Davish Jain – Vice Chairman & President, Prestige Educational Society & Prestige Feed Mills; Mrs. Jayshree Periwal – Director, Jayshree Periwal International School; and Dr. Beerinder Singh Yogi – Director, Dr. Yogi’s Clinic.
• Date: 21st May 2017
• Venue: Turf Lounge of The Meydan Hotel, Dubai
• Time: 5:00 PM onwards
• Dress Code: Formals
• 5:00 to 5:30 PM: Registrations
• 5:30 to 5:50 PM: Welcome Speech and Intro to Awards & Summit
• 5:50 to 6:25 PM: Felicitation of Knights of Honour, and AsiaOne Persons of the Year
• 6:25 to 6:55 PM: Panel Discussion 1: India–UAE Business Ties: Should the Roots Be Strengthened or Arms Expanded?
• 6:55 to 7:00 PM: First Dance Performance
• 7:00 to 7:20 PM: Felicitation of World’s Greatest Brands & Leaders – Round Two
• 7:20 to 7:50 PM: Panel Discussion 2: Vision 2030: Is Affordable Healthcare Possible Worldwide?
• 7:50 to 7:55 PM: Second Dance Performance
• 7:55 to 8:40 PM: Felicitation of World’s Greatest Brands & Leaders – Round Three
• 8:40 to 8:55 PM: Unveiling of Magazine & Coffee Table Book
• 8:55 to 9:15 PM: Keynote Speeches
• 9:15 to 9:20 PM: Third Dance Performance
• 9:20 to 9:45 PM: Felicitation of World’s Greatest Brands & Leaders – Round Four
• 9:45 PM onwards: Networking dinner
URS Media Consulting P.L.
URS Media Consulting P.L. is a leading International Media House and Research company with a Business & News publication named AsiaOne – in both electronic and print formats. Its reader audience is in six countries of Asia and the Middle East: India, Dubai, Singapore, Qatar, Oman and Kuwait with a highly professional network of a full-time editorial team and some of the best authors in the region.
To learn more about the event, research and the greatest brands and leaders, visit www.theworldsgreatestbrands.com, www.theasiasgreatestbrands.com, www.theindiasgreatestbrands.com, www.ursasiaone.com, www.asiaone.co.in, and www.asiaone.me or call us at 011-41602787 and 780 to 785. email@example.com