The bundle of the premium 4K display and DICOM calibration and verification software has received the Food & Drug Administration 510(k) market clearance.
Online PR News – 31-May-2017 – Wilmington, Delaware – QUBYX Software Technologies Inc., a company developing high end software solutions for medical imaging and color management industries, received FDA clearance for its DICOM calibration tool and a Dell UP3017 monitor to be used for viewing medical images such as MRI, CT, X-ray, ultrasound, and others, as well as for review and diagnostics by trained medical practitioners.
QUBYX PerfectLum uses the 14 Bit internal LUT of the DELL 4k monitor to calibrate it to DICOM. The monitor has a 2560×1600 resolution at 16:10 aspect ratio. The bundle contains the calibration and verification software PerfectLum and the monitor. The software offers scheduling for calibration and QC tests, history, and a remote control feature. An administrator can monitor all the displays within the enterprise, launch calibration or/and QC checks and receive alerts.
- Superior screen performance (1000:1 contrast ratio, 4 megapixel 2560 x 1600 native resolution, 350cd/m2 brightness)
- 14-bit internal lookup table (LUT) for accurate DICOM calibration
- Wide connectivity (1 x DP 1 x mDP , 1 x DP 1.2 (out) , 2 x HDMI 2 x USB 3.0 downstream port, 2 x USB 3.0 with charging capability
- Reliable Images
- Precise DICOM conformance test
- Multiple regulations supported (NYC PDM, NYS PDM, ACR, AAPM TG-18, DIN 5858-157, JESRA, IEC, and others)
- QC Scheduler – you will be reminded about calibrations, acceptance and conformance testing on time
- Affordable price without compromising on quality
The bundle PerfectLum & DELL UP3017 is available at a price of only $US 1.649 - email@example.com
Headquartered in Round Rock, TX, United States, Dell, Inc., is well-known technology company, that develops, sells and supports computers and related products and services. During the time of Dell’s collaboration with QUBYX, several bestselling solutions for medical industry have been introduced on the U.S. market. Among those are the Dell U3014 & PerfectLum and the Dell UP3216Q & PerfectLum bundles. Both are FDA 510(k)-cleared and successfully used in radiology departments, dental practises, and other healthcare facilities.
QUBYX is a software company focused on designing and developing high-end solutions for medical, geospatial, and prepress fields. Our products are trusted by such well-known facilities around the world, like PennMedicine the University of Pennsylvania Health System, USA; Hamad Medical Corporation, Qatar; Uppsala Hospital, Sweden; University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA; University of Arizona, USA and many others.
*a software license and an X-Rite i1 puck included