This new release allows .NET Developers to Import GLTF 2.0 (ASCII or Binary) Files& Apply Physically Based Rendering Material to 3D Entities inside .NET Apps
Online PR News – 27-May-2017 – Lane Cove, NSW – What’s new in this release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.3D for .NET 17.05.0. This new of the API adds support of importing GLTF 2.0 (ASCII and Binary) files in the Aspose.3D API as well as allows developers to apply Physically Based Rendering (PBR) material to 3D entities. Developers may then save the final 3D scene to any supported file format. All other internal improvements are also incorporated. Developers can install Aspose.3D Nuget package in their .NET applications because we publish each version as a NuGet package on the NuGet gallery. Aspose team recommends clients to upgrade old version of the Aspose.3D API with this latest one. GLTF 2.0 (GL Transmission Format) improves the way of storing, transferring and rendering 3D models. With the help of Aspose.3D for .NET API, developers can import existing GLTF 2.0 (ASCII and Binary) models, and then save in any other supported 3D format. Aspose.3D for .NET offers the capabilities to create an instance of any supported 3D entities, set position in a 3D scene, and then save in the supported file format. Developers would now be able to apply Physically Based Rendering material to that entity instance before saving. This help topic helps to know the way of applying Physically Based Rendering material to an instance of 3D entity. This release includes plenty of new features as listed below
• New PBR material to support physically based rendering
• Allow Aspose.3D API to import GLTF 2.0 ASCII files
• Allow Aspose.3D API to import GLTF 2.0 Binary files
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.3D for .NET documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.3D for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Create and Read an Existing 3D Scene: https://docs.aspose.com/display/3dnet/Create+and+Read+an+Existing+3D+Scene
- Use of the Google Draco (.drc) Save Options: https://docs.aspose.com/display/3dnet/Specify+3D+File+Save+Options#Specify3DFileSaveOptions-UseoftheGoogleDraco(.drc)SaveOptions
Overview: Aspose.3D for .NET
Aspose.3D for .NET is a feature-rich component and class library for .NET that empowers Mono and .NET application including ASP.NET, Windows Forms and Web Services to connect with prevalent 3D document formats automatically without the 3D modeling and rendering software being installed on the server. It supports FBX (ASCII, Binary) and STL (ASCII, Binary) file formats and developers can easily create, read, convert, modify and control the substance of these 3D document formats using Aspose.3D API.
More about Aspose.3D for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.3D for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/products/3d/net
- Download Aspose.3D for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/3d/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.3D for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/3dnet/Home
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.3D for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.3d-product-family/535/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.3D for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-3d-product-family.html
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066