This new release enables .NET Developers to Render AutoCAD DWF Files, Enhanced DWG Layers Conversion to PDF & PNG image Format inside .NET Apps
Online PR News – 18-May-2017 – Lane Cove, NSW – What's New in this Release?
Aspose development team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.CAD for .NET 17.4.0. The major development in this release is support for DWF file format. This is one of major releases where Aspose team has included new features in API. Now, users can work with DWF files and render them to images and PDF files as per requirement. For more about supported feature, please visit documentation articles, Converting DWF to Raster Image Format and DWF to PDF. This release also includes improved rendering support for DWG file format as well in terms of exporting to PDF and images. The support for new entity MLeader has also been included for DWG drawings as well. There are some important enhancements introduced in this release, such as support for DXF and DWG file formats in FileFormat enumeration, Converting DWG layers to PDF and converting DWG layers to PNG image are greatly improved. The main new features added in this release are listed below
• Support DWF Format
• Support MLeader Entity for DWG format
• Converting DWG to PDF format is producing error
• Add support for DXF and DWG file formats in FileFormat enumeration
• Converting DWG layers to PDF is producing incomplete text in the resultant PDF
• Converting DWG to PNG is producing incomplete image
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.CAD for .NET documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.CAD for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Converting DWF CAD Layers to Raster Image Formats: https://docs.aspose.com/display/cadnet/Converting+CAD+Drawings+to+PDF+and+Raster+Image+Formats#ConvertingCADDrawingstoPDFandRasterImageFormats-ConvertingDWFCADLayerstoRasterImageFormats
- Exporting DWF Drawings to PDF: https://docs.aspose.com/display/cadnet/DWF+Drawings
Overview: Aspose.CAD for .NET
Aspose.CAD for .NET enables developers to convert AutoCAD DWG and DXF files to PDF, JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF and GIF image formats. It is a native API and does not require AutoCAD or any other software to be installed. Developers can also convert the selected layers and layouts from the AutoCAD files. The conversion to PDF and Raster images is of very high quality. Developers can also remove entities from DWG and DXF documents. It also adds support for leader’s entity for DWG format.
More about Aspose.CAD for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.CAD for .NET: https://www.aspose.com/products/cad
- Download Aspose.CAD for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/cad/net
- Online documentation Aspose.CAD for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cadnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066