Groundswell of grassroots efforts leads to one of the biggest launch in network marketing history
Online PR News – 15-October-2009 – – PROVO, Utah – October 13, 2009 – Qivana’s resounding message on helping entrepreneurs build successful and sustainable businesses struck a chord with more than 1,000 people at the company’s official launch event at the Gaylord Palms Hotel and Convention Center in Orlando, Fl. on September 17-19, 2009. The event, which featured presentations from Qivana founders and Master Independent Business Owners (IBOs) culminated in a keynote by Alison Levine, a ground-breaking polar adventure who led the first American Women’s Everest Expedition. In addition to training and motivational sessions, attendees were also introduced to the company’s new Qore Defense product developed to boost the body’s immune system.
“Our executive team has more than 50 years experience in the network marketing and natural supplement industries, and we have witnessed many company launches, but none of us have ever been a part of an event as big and energetic as the Qivana launch event in Orlando,” said Derek Hall, CEO of Qivana. “Some of the biggest companies in the industry, including those now in the Inc. 500 attracted only a few hundred to their launches, so you can imagine how excited we were to be joined by more than 1,000 people to celebrate our kick-off. We appreciate the efforts of everyone that made the event such a success, and for everyone that was in attendance or anyone that is considering Qivana as their business partner; there are only bigger things to come.”
Highlights of the event included:
• Announcement of the Founders Circle qualification and reward trip (all expenses paid trip for 2) to St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands in June 2010. This is an elite association of IBOs that will make an early and profound impact on Qivana.
• Introduction of GreenQStore, the official online resource for Qivana IBOs to purchase banners, brochures, business cards, flyers, apparel and all other related sales tools.
• Educational and motivational “How to” sessions provided IBOs information and strategies for building their businesses and maximizing sales efforts.
• PowerStart and Gold Rush Promotions – intended to put additional cash in IBOs’ pockets for recruiting individuals who maintain volume in their organizations
• At the top leaders dinner, Qivana recognized the Qivana Master IBOs for the first time, and also recognized a distinct group of IBOs whose pioneering efforts and vision contributed to Qivana’s successful launch
• Announcement of Qivana’s first convention to be held in Jacksonville, Fl. January 28-30, 2010;
• Announcement of the grand opening of Mexico in the fourth Quarter of 2010
Qivana’s QoreTM System is a practical health regimen created with natural products that serves as the systematic approach to physical improvement, core balance and core strength. Qore Defense contains six of the most powerful medicinal mushrooms uniquely grown on a matrix of adaptogenic herbs that have been clinically proven to activate, support and boost immune system function with daily use. In addition to Qore Defense, Qivana’s Qore System includes:
• Qore™ Probiotic – Created to help replenish healthy bacteria in the gut with a unique and proprietary blend of probiotics and Japanese technology to guarantee these healthy bacteria are delivered to the intestines unharmed.
• Qore™ Essentials – A proprietary blend of Asian herbs designed to help people reach their biogenetic potential. Among the herbs in Essentials is Gynostemma pentapyhllum, also known as the Crown Herb™ or the Immortality Herb™, Chinese Skullcap and White Korean Ginseng.
• Qivana’s Qore™ Detox – Contains Puratox™, an exclusive blend of natural products with a scientifically-validated ability to rid the body of heavy metals, free radicals and toxins. *
“There was tremendous energy in Orlando that has truly carried over into the first couple of weeks of business since the event,” added Rodney James, co-founder and chief sales officer of Qivana. “Even before the event, entrepreneurs fully grasped that our focus is on helping them build their businesses, and that message was driven home throughout the course of the three days in Florida. With our science-based nutritional supplements, the most progressive and generous compensation plan in the industry, a systems-based approach to nutrition and health, and an experienced and successful executive team, our IBOs have every reason to be excited about the future of Qivana.”
Qivana is a network marketing company offering a systematic approach to physical improvement. The company’s Qore System is a practical health regimen created with natural products that follows a three-step philosophy—Stabilize, Vitalize and Optimize. Qivana’s products are designed to build immune defenses and enhance nutrient absorption, replenish the body with natural energy and protection and optimize wellbeing with natural body cleansing. Founded by five industry veterans, Qivana promotes a long-term sustainable business opportunity for Independent Business Owners. For more information, visit http://www.qivana.com.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.