Membership in IAPAM provides botox training, hCG training and business resources to physicians who are adding aesthetic medicine procedures to their practice.
Online PR News – 02-December-2010 – – Las Vegas, NV -- Membership in IAPAM provides botox training, hCG training and business resources to physicians who are adding aesthetic medicine procedures to their practice. Support from the IAPAM includes industry leading botox training, hCG for weight loss training, and hands-on education in dermal fillers, medical microdermabrasion, medical grade chemical peels and lasers & light devices. Today, the IAPAM announces that when you join, new members will get a copy of the IAPAM's latest Best Practices e_book, The IAPAM’s Best Practices for the Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A (Botox).
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM) is the most accessible, global association for physicians looking for botox training or to add hCG for weight loss or other aesthetic medicine modalities to a practice. Through membership in the IAPAM, coupled with attending any of the IAPAM's comprehensive Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums, physicians ensure they have all the tools and expertise they will need to launch a safe and profitable medical spa.
From the resources to significant discounts on training, membership in the IAPAM pays for itself. For physicians who require equipment, financing, or marketing materials, membership with the IAPAM offers savings that will quickly pay for the annual $295 membership fee. In addition, IAPAM members have access to over 45 AMA CAT1 Aesthetic Medicine and Obesity related CME’s, via the IAPAM's online Members web portal. Finally, the monthly clinical and marketing tips members receive are proven to help a healthcare provider lower their expenses and increase revenues.
For many physicians, adding aesthetic medicine to a practice is a new endeavor, and membership in the IAPAM offers the support and contacts needed to make a healthcare business profitable.
An Accredited Membership with the IAPAM also includes:
- One year monthly practice support, including the latest industry news and access to our "Ask the Expert" Q and A forums on Botox Best Practices and hCG for Weight Loss;
- Medical Malpractice insurance program for members;
- Glass Membership plaque to display in your practice;
- 10% discount for Elsevier cosmetic medical reference books and training DVD’s;
- Access to the IAPAM members-only LinkedIn group;
- Discounts on IAPAM educational events (i.e. save $1,100 on the 2-day Aesthetic Medicine Symposium registration);
- Unlimited access to the most comprehensive Aesthetic Medicine on-line training for a physician and his/her staff for a year ($500 value);
- Access to the IAPAM's exclusive Aesthetic Physician Jobs Board;
- Equipment discounts for: IPL, Laser, Medical Microdermabrasion, etc.;
- Special Equipment, Practice & Working Capital Financing programs;
- Website design & hosting program ; and
- Online and direct mail marketing campaigns for patients.
The IAPAM offers the most comprehensive education and credentialing in Aesthetic Medicine. The IAPAM's programs are quarterbacked by a fully accredited faculty, including two board-certified dermatologists, who are experts in cosmetic injectables and aesthetic medicine treatments. To join the IAPAM or register for an upcoming Aesthetic Medicine Symposium or hCG Physician Medical Weight Management Training course, please call Lynn at 1-800-219-5108 or go to http://www.iapam.com/join-today.
About the International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs) and doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs). Information about the association can be accessed through IAPAM’s website at http://www.IAPAM.com. Additional information about the Symposium can be accessed through http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)