Next Step Connections has announced that they will be offering 3 financial aid scholarships for $2,300 dollars to candidates interested in participating in one of their international internship programs in Shanghai or Beijing, China.
Online PR News – 30-November-2010 – – Next Step Connections (NSC) a leading global professional education organization connecting students and international career development opportunities has announced their new scholarships for 2011. NSC, which specializes in providing international internships and other career related programs in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Beijing for overseas students and gap year participants, recognizes the cost barriers of getting international experience for candidates from lower income families and is committed to finding ways to help create new opportunities.
As part of NSC’s commitment to help the next generation of future leaders, they are pleased to offer three financial aid scholarships to help increase possibilities for candidates of limited financial means to be able to attend one of their professional internship programs in Asia. NSC has established these three scholarships to encourage students and gap year participants to pursue opportunities to gain international exposure. These scholarships will pave the way for students and young professionals from diverse backgrounds to excel towards a successful global career and help open up new doors for future leaders to follow.
Types and eligibility of scholarships:
-NSC internship scholarship for students of excellence (2 awards)
• Award amount: $2,300 USD towards one of NSC’s international internship programs of 2 months or longer in Shanghai and Beijing, China
• Must be a current university or gap year participant aged between 20 and 25
• Posses a minimum GPA of 3.5
-NSC Internship scholarship for young professional of excellence (1 award)
• Award amount: $2,300 USD towards one of NSC’s international internships of 2 months or longer in Shanghai, China
• Must be young professional aged between 22 and 30
*In addition, NSC will base it’s decision on each applicants experience, career goals and essay
Details and requirements:
• Application deadline: May 1st, 2011
• Scholarship awards announcement: June 1st, 2011
• Scholarship winners will be able to start their international internship programs anytime between September 1st, 2011 and February 28th, 2012
* Scholarship recipients will be asked to contribute to a weekly journal or video blog about their experiences and learning’s during their time interning and living overseas or submit a short presentation/report summarizing their accomplishments.
Interested candidates should click international scholarships to get more details.