RateGain will be exhibiting (Hall number 8, Booth: 8A46A) for the second time at Fitur - the International Tourism Trade Fair, which celebrates its 31st anniversary from 19th- 23rd, January 2011 in Madrid, Spain.
Online PR News – 30-November-2010 – – RateGain will be exhibiting (Hall number 8, Booth: 8A46A) for the second time at Fitur - the International Tourism Trade Fair, which celebrates its 31st anniversary from 19th- 23rd, January 2011 in Madrid, Spain. The company would be showcasing its competitive price intelligence, reputation management and e-distribution solutions for travel and hospitality companies.
“European region and specially Spain has been the biggest market for RateGain. We are exhibiting at Fitur for the second time to meet hotels and online travel companies looking for innovative and intelligent solutions in this region. At the event, we are also inviting companies that are willing to partner with us as well as renowned professionals that are interested in joining our company as sales and business development consultants in this region,” said Bhanu Chopra, Founder and CEO, RateGain.
RateGain invites representatives of exhibitor as well as attendee companies to its booth (Hall number 8, Booth: 8A46A) for a face to face meeting with its consultants. Some of the benefits to schedule a prior appointment would be:
- A better understanding of how competitive intelligence can offer an edge to your company over your competitors.
- Evaluate how e-distribution strategy should be executed for increase in online bookings
- Know how easy it is to manage your reputation on social networks
- Experience live demos of niche travel products available for hotels, OTAs and other travel companies
- Case examples for best practices of top travel and hotel companies
- Customized consultation with experts from RateGain.
To find out more information or to arrange a meeting at Fitur, please contact Rossanna Alterio, firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +34 653 230 559.
RateGain’s Booth Details at International Travel Trade Fair in Madrid (Fitur)
Attendees: Yogeesh Chandra, Gary Mayger, Graham Bray and Rossanna Alterio
Hall # 8, Booth # 8A46A
Fitur link: http://www.ifema.es/ferias/fitur/default_i.html