Indo-Singapore Business & Social Forum 2017 – Eradication of Malnutrition 2030 held at the Peony Junior Ballroom of MBS Hotel, Singapore on 24th January 2017
Online PR News – 30-January-2017 – 24th January 2017 Singapore – Indo-Singapore Business & Social Forum 2017 – Eradication of Malnutrition 2030 held at the Peony Junior Ballroom of Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore on 24th January 2017 was a magnificent event highlighted by the presence of top diplomatic dignitaries from several countries. Together, malnutrition was discussed, and a decision was taken to continue to make important decisions and steps towards this cause until there is some significant improvement in the situation. The focus was also on an urgent need to improve healthcare conditions in Asia. As the theme of the Summit reflects, it was a high-level Business and Social Forum where relevant discussions were held and some greatest Asian leaders of our time were felicitated. URS-AsiaOne magazine and URS Media Consulting P.L. once again successfully created an unprecedented platform where highly intellectual and insightful thoughts were created on what’s best for Asia’s and the world’s future in the healthcare industry, especially malnutrition. The Summit was organized by URS-AsiaOne magazine and URS Media Consulting P.L. which is rapidly emerging as the Number 1 international media company towards the cause of business, political and social issues in the entire Asia & GCC region, thus supporting not only the Indian Government’s initiatives such as Skilling India, Digitizing India, and Incredible India, but also supporting United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals and World Health Organization’s targets.
“Asia’s Greatest Brands & Leaders 2016 – process reviewers PricewaterhouseCoopers P.L.”, AsiaOne Global Asian of the Year Awards, Knight of Honour Awards, CSR Brand of the Year Awards, Asia’s Greatest CFO/CTO Awards, and Fastest Growing Healthcare Brands 2016 were organized at the Peony Junior Ballroom of Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore in association with BlueMount RO as our Health Partner, Bihar Government as our State Partner, Saveetha University as our Knowledge Partner, Fore School of Management as our Academic Partner, and Bright Outdoor Media Pvt. Ltd. as our Outdoor Partner.
Mr. Rajat Shukal, Principal Partner of URS Media Consulting P.L. and AsiaOne Magazine, was clear in his words that Indo-Singapore Business & Social Forum 2017 – Eradication of Malnutrition 2030 has proved to be a milestone in bringing top authorities of several countries to create an Asian Business & Social Council to address the pressing business and social causes of the world. The Asia’s Greatest Brands & Leaders 2016 – Pride of Asia is also instrumental in bringing Iconic, Powerful, and Emerging brands and leaders of Asia on a common platform to discuss issues and potentials relevant to their respective strategic decisions, thereby innovatively unfolding a permeable screen of unprecedented mutual learning and growth. No other organization does that in India currently.”
Distinguished Guests of Honour & Dignitaries
The following Guests of Honour graced the Forum with their presence:
• His Excellency Zenon Kosiniak-Kamysz – Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Singapore, Republic of Poland
• His Excellency Guillaume Kavaruganda – High Commissioner in Singapore, Republic of Rwanda
• His Excellency James Sinclair Manley – Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Singapore, Republic of Chile
• His Excellency Zakariya Hamed Hilal Al-Saadi – Consul-General to Singapore, Sultanate of Oman
• His Excellency Dr Istvan Szerdahelyi – Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Singapore, Hungary
• His Excellency Abdulla Ibrahim Abdulrahman S. Al-Hamar – Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Singapore, State of Qatar
• Mr. Vikram Nair, Member of Parliament for Sembawang GRC
AsiaOne Global Asian of the Year
AsiaOne Global Asian of the Year is an exclusive Intellectual Property Right of the AsiaOne magazine. It is for those who are exclusive, exceptional and extraordinary. People who have not only worked to place their brands globally, but have also embossed Asia on the world map. These extraordinary people have a generation looking up to them, aspiring to reach the personage excellence they are at. It is entirely made of those who have really made an indelible mark for other leaders to follow and generations to admire. Only par excellence leaders & brands from across the world are worthy of being selected as AsiaOne Global Asian of the Year 2016, and only 9 exclusive “AsiaOne Global Asian of The Year” were felicitated at the Summit for their special work in the industry and society:
• Madam Ho Ching, Chief Executive Officer of Temasek Holdings
• Mr. Eduardo Saverin, Co-Founder of Facebook
• Mr. Raghuvinder Kataria, Chairman of Kataria Holdings
• Mr. Mukesh Ambani, Managing Director of Reliance Industries Limited
• Dr. N. M. Veeraiyan, Chancellor of Saveetha University
• Dr. Kamini A Rao, Medical Director of BACC Health Care Pvt Ltd (Milann IVF)
• Dr. Archana Dhawan Bajaj, Founder of The Nurture IVF
• Mr. Ajay Singh, Managing Director of SpiceJet
• Mr. Li Ka-shing, Hong Kong’s richest person
CSR Brand of the Year Awards
Reliance Group and HP Inc. India were felicitated with CSR Brand of the Year Awards.
Winning Leaders and Brands – as it was a Summit of all Industries, more than 100 Brand and Leader award winners were felicitated on 24th January 2016 with a presence of over 200 audience from India, Singapore, Dubai, Poland, Hungary, Rwanda, Chile, Qatar and Oman.
Main Awardees include: ITL Cosmos, IMS Ghaziabad, CK Constructions, Country Club, German Imaging Technologies, IIHM, Frontier Bazaar, Seeds of Innocence, Ace Homoepathy, Jerath Path Labs, Shantah Fertility Center, ITCAN, __________ and many more.
Elements of the Summit
The Summit started with a red carpet welcome to over 200 businessmen, diplomats, government dignitaries, social leaders and entrepreneurs on 24th January with over 100 awards presented at Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore. Keynote Speeches were given at the Summit by Dr. Bimal Chhajer – Director, Saaol Heart Centre; Dr. Manika Khanna – Founder, Gaudium IVF Centre; Mr. K.R. Raghunath – Managing Director, KIS Group; Dr. P.V. Mahajan – CMD, StemRx, and Mr. Vishal Gupta – MD, BlueMount RO.
Panel Discussion 1 moderated by Dr. Minnie Bodhanwala – CEO, Wadia Hospitals discussed intensely 360-degree aspects of healthcare and malnutrition issues in the world, and innovative suggestions to improve the worldwide situation were created. The panelists included Dr. Archana Dhawan Bajaj – Director, The Nurture IVF; Dr. Pooja Rao – Head, Milann Fertility; Ms. Guneet Virdi – Founder & Owner, Guneet Virdi Bespoke Beauty & Makeup; Mr. Sushant Hastu – Director, Citibank Singapore; and Dr. P.V. Mahajan – CMD, StemRx. Panel Discussion 2 moderated by Mr. Anam Kumar – Editor, AsiaOne magazine brought to the fore several innovative and progressive ideas on several aspects related to start-up organizations. The panelists included Mr. Rahul Aggarwal – Director, St. Mark’s Group of Schools; Mr. Sudhir Gupta – Director, Advance Hydrau-Tech; Mr. Ajay Chhangani – Director and CEO, Rise India; Mr. Vinesh Gadhia – COO, Nova IVI; and Dr. Jitendra K. Das – Director, Fore School of Management.
24th January 2017 • Venue: Peony Junior Ballroom of Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore
• Time: 5:15 PM onwards • Dress Code: Formals
• 5:15 to 6:00 PM: Registrations
• 6:00 to 6:10 PM: Inauguration by Mr. Rajat Shukal, Country Head and Principal Partner of URS Media and AsiaOne
• 6:10 to 6:40 PM: Felicitation of Knights of Honour, and AsiaOne Global Asians of the Year
• 6:40 to 7:10 PM: Panel Discussion 1: Meeting the Healthcare Challenges Head-on: How Can We Safeguard Our Future?
• 7:10 to 7:40 PM: Felicitation of Asia’s Greatest Brands & Leaders – Round One
• 7:40 to 8:10 PM: Panel Discussion 2: Redefining Business in Global Era: Start-ups and Innovative Enterprises
• 8:10 to 8:40 PM: Felicitation of Asia’s Greatest Brands & Leaders – Round Two
• 8:40 to 8:50 PM: Unveiling of magazine and Coffee Table Book
• 8:50 to 9:20 PM: Keynote Speeches
• 9:20 to 9:25 PM: Sponsor Presentation
• 9:25 to 9:30 PM: Asia’s Greatest CFO Awards 2016
• 9:30 to 9:40 PM: Fastest Growing Healthcare Brands 2016
• 9:40 PM onwards: Networking dinner
URS Media Consulting P.L.
URS Media Consulting P.L. is a leading International Media House and Research company with a Business & News publication named AsiaOne – in both electronic and print formats. Its reader audience is in six countries of Asia and the Middle East: India, Dubai, Singapore, Qatar, Oman and Kuwait with a highly professional network of a full-time editorial team and some of the best authors in the region.
To learn more about the event, research and the greatest brands and leaders, visit http://theworldsgreatestbrands.com and http://theindiasgreatestbrands.com or call us at 011-41602787 and 780 to 785. firstname.lastname@example.org