This new release of allows .NET developers to Export Selective Visio Shapes in the Output Formats, Enhanced VSDX to PDF & PNG Conversions inside .NET Apps
Online PR News – 25-January-2017 – Lane Cove, NSW – What’s new in this release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 17.1.0. The new version of the API allows developers to export the Visio drawing with selective shapes into any other supported format. Aspose team is constantly improving Aspose.Diagram API for better performance and quality. Recently, it has improved the export quality of Visio drawings. The recent version also covers a number of regular bug fixes and enhancements. Using Aspose.Diagram API, developers can already convert Visio drawings to other supported formats. All these formats are listed in the documentation section known as Save Visio Diagram. Using the latest version or higher, developers can now select specific shapes, and then save the Visio drawing into any other supported format. The output drawing keeps only the selected shapes, since this feature adds more control over the way of exporting Visio drawings. This version also incorporates the fixes of injecting additional shapes in the Visio drawing, partial rendering of shapes, duplicate hyperlinks, and the general formatting problems of the diagram. These enhancements and bug fixes improve performance and accuracy of Aspose.Diagram API. Here is the list of important enhancements and bugs fixes in the new version.
• Save only the area of visible shapes not the whole page.
• Export only selective Visio shapes to the SVG format.
• VSD to PDF conversion, incorrect date format in the title shape.
• The background color of the tables is black on saving VSDX to PDF.
• The transparent background of images turns into white color on converting VSD to PNG.
• The color of shapes is not being preserved on converting a VSDX to PDF.
• The formatting of rectangle shape is missing on converting a VSDX to PNG.
• The shadow of shapes is not being rendered properly on converting a VSD to SVG.
• The color of callouts and text is not being preserved on converting a VSDX to PNG.
• A Microsoft Sharepoint Workflow shape is missing on converting a VSDX to PNG.
• Missing text items on converting a VSDX to PNG.
• Can't retrieve the fill color of rectangle shape from a VSDX diagram.
• Incomplete rendering of the dynamic connectors on converting a VSD to HTML.
• The rounded rectangle shapes are changed on converting a VSDX to PNG.
• The text items are displaced on converting a VSD to PDF.
• The functions of the cross-functional flowchart are missing on loading and saving a VSDX.
• Set custom property does not work.
• Duplicate hyperlinks are being added while converting a VSD to PDF.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Convert Visio Drawing with Selective Shapes Programming Sample: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramnet/How+to+Convert+a+Visio+Diagram#HowtoConvertaVisioDiagram-ConvertVisioDrawingwithSelectiveShapes
- Save a Visio Diagram in any Supported File Format: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramnet/Save+a+Visio+Drawing#SaveaVisioDrawing-SavingVisioDiagram
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model. It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/products/diagram/net
-Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/diagram/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066