Event panelists will include Browning E. Marean III, Esq., Senior Counsel, DLA Piper; Eric J. Sinrod, Esq., Partner, Duane Morris LLP; Mark Sweeney, Esq., Litigation Counsel, Pacific Gas & Electric; and Reg Thompson, Esq., Senior Corporate Counsel, Netflix.
Online PR News – 24-November-2010 – – San Francisco, CA November 24, 2010 – When increasing amounts of litigation and internal investigations get coupled with shrinking budgets, organizations need a way to successfully navigate E-Discovery - controlling costs while maintaining the accuracy, completeness and defensibility of their process. One approach gaining favor among corporate legal departments is to bring more of the E-Discovery process in-house. Come hear industry experts discuss:
• Is the trend to move E-Discovery in-house increasing? Why?
• Can technology reduce time and costs across the E-Discovery process? How?
• Can we reduce risk through early data assessment? How?
• Can private Cloud Computing technology improve in-house E-Discovery? How?
• Can we successfully implement an in-house E-Discovery process? How?
Speakers will include:
• George Socha, Esq., President, Socha Consulting LLC (moderator)
• Browning E. Marean III, Esq., Senior Counsel, DLA Piper
• Eric J. Sinrod, Esq., Partner, Duane Morris LLP
• Mark Sweeney, Esq., Litigation Counsel, Pacific Gas & Electric
• Reg Thompson, Esq., Senior Corporate Counsel, Netflix
• Adam Sand, Esq., General Counsel, ZL Technologies
Attendees can register online (http://www.aiim.org/Chapters/ChapterEventView.aspx?ChapterID=28&EventID=4810). The program will begin at 12:30 p.m. and conclude by 2:00 p.m.
Additional ZL Technologies resources:
• IDC in-house E-Discovery Case Study: http://www.zlti.com/ZLResources/ZL-IDC-E-Discovery-Case-Study.pdf
• A Project Manager’s Guide to E-Discovery: http://www.zlti.com/ZLResources/Project-Managers-Guide-to-E-Discovery.pdf
• ZL E-Discovery Brochure: http://www.zlti.com/ZLResources/E-Discovery-Brochure.pdf
AIIM is the community that provides education, research, and best practices to help organizations find, control, and optimize their information. For over 60 years, AIIM has been the leading non-profit organization focused on helping users to understand the challenges associated with managing documents, content, records, and business processes. AIIM was founded in 1943 as the National Microfilm Association and later became the Association for Information and Image Management. AIIM is also known as the enterprise content management (ECM) association. Today, AIIM is international in scope, independent, and implementation-focused. As the industry's intermediary, AIIM represents the entire industry - including users, suppliers, and the channel. As a neutral and unbiased source of information, AIIM serves the needs of its members and the industry through the following activities. AIIM Golden Gate Chapter represents the interests of AIIM members in the San Francisco Bay Area. The AIIM Golden Gate Chapter provides locally-based educational programs, activities, case studies, site visits and networking opportunities. For more information, please visit http://www.aiim.org/Chapters/ChapterHome.aspx?ChapterID=28.
About ZL Technologies
Established in 1999, ZL Technologies, Inc. (ZL) provides cutting-edge enterprise software solutions for e-mail and files archiving for regulatory compliance, litigation support, corporate governance, and storage management. ZL’s Unified Archive®, offers a single unified platform to provide all the above capabilities, while maintaining a single copy and a unified policy across the enterprise. With a proven track record and enterprise clients which include top global institutions in finance and industry, ZL has emerged as the specialized provider of large-scale email archiving for E-Discovery and compliance. For more information, please visit http://www.zlti.com.