It adds metered license mechanism for OMR operations. The new licensing mechanism will be used along with existing one & Enhanced Processing of Distorted Imagee
Online PR News – 23-January-2017 – Lane Cove, NSW – What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.OCR for Java 16.12.0. The major development in this release is support for metered license mechanism for OMR operations. The new licensing mechanism will be used along with existing licensing method. Those customers who want to be billed based on the usage of the API features can use the metered licensing. Furthermore overall performance of the API has also been improved in this release. Aspose.OCR for Java provides the functionality to use metered licensing mechanism for OMR operations. It has introduced Metered class in API to accomplish this job. There are some important enhancements part of this release, such as processing of distorted images has been improved and mechanism of applying filters on the supplied image has been improved. This release includes plenty of new & enhanced features as listed below
• Support Dynabic.Metered license for OMR
• Images distorted in preprocessing
• Fix filtering usage
• Rename ExtractData method
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.OCR for Java documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.OCR for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Metered License for OMR Operations: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/OCRJAVA/Metered+License+for+OMR+Operations#MeteredLicenseforOMROperations-MeteredLicenseforOMROperations
- Extracting OMR Data from an Image: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/OCRJAVA/Extract+the+Data
Overview: Aspose.OCR for Java
Aspose.OCR for Java is a character recognition component that allows developers to add OCR functionality in their Java web applications, web services and Windows applications. It provides a simple set of classes for controlling character recognition tasks. It helps developers to work with image files from within their Java applications. It allows developers to extract text from images, Read font, style information quickly, saving time & effort involved in developing an OCR solution from scratch.
More about Aspose.OCR for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.OCR for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/ocr/java
-Download Aspose.OCR for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/ocr/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.OCR for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/ocrjava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066