SMA of South Florida, Inc. appoints and executes a new board of directors for the award winning SHRM special interest chapter.
Online PR News – 20-January-2017 – Plantation, FL – Staffing Management Association of South Florida, Inc., a specialty interest chapter of the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) with a primary focus on staffing, talent acquisition and retention, is pleased to welcome the following individuals to the Board of Directors for the 2017 calendar year:
• President – Ollie Thomas, Jr., MBA, SPHR
• Past President – Colin McDonald, MS, PHR, SHRM-CP
• Interim Treasurer & Webmaster – Richard Jennette, DBA, LLM
• Secretary – Jorge Aviles, PHR, SHRM-CP
• Vice President of Membership – Timothy Sanchez
• Vice President of Sponsorship – Clint Adams
• Vice President of Programs – Bianca Diosdado
• Vice President of Marketing & Communications – Janelle Rodriguez, PHR, SHRM-CP
• Legislative Director – Lisa Kohring, Esq.
• Directory of Hospitality – Matias Borszewski
• Director of Diversity – Nicole Toyloy, MBA
• Directory of Workforce Readiness – Mary Muniz-Pellicer, MPA, PHR
• Director of Professional Development– Violet Nikolici-Lowrey, MBA, CPRW, CEMC
• Director at Large – Melissa Altman-Weldy
The new board members will be formally inducted during their "Hot Topics in Recruitment" on February 16 at the Floridian Ballrooms located at 17850 NW 2nd St, Pembroke Pines, FL 33029. For more information please visit www.smasouthflorida.org.
Staffing Management Association of South Florida, Inc. is a leading resource for South Florida HR professionals involved in staffing, talent acquisition and retention within their organizations. The chapter provides a platform for making connections, enhancing leadership skills and offers specialized professional development opportunities for its members through local, regional and national meetings and conferences. More information is available at www.smasouthflorida.org.