It allows Java Developers to CodabloackF Barcode Support, Reading Barcode from a BMP Image and Improved Processing of DataMatrix or Aztec Barcodes in Java Apps
Online PR News – 16-January-2017 – Lane Cove, NSW – What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 16.12.0. The major development in this release is the enhancements incorporated in Aspose.BarCode API to improve the overall performance of the API. Improved recognition speed of Aztec coded barcode, improved processing of DataMatrix and support of CodabloackF coded barcode recognition with AllSupportedTypes property are top of the list. Processing of rotated DataMatrix barcode has also been improved in this release. There are some important enhancement part of this release, such as barcode recognition from a BMP image, Datamatrix barcode generation of type DataMatrixEccType.Ecc200 , reading Code39standard coded barcode, CodablockF coded barcode, ITF14 coded barcode, Metered licensing mechanism, Process of Aztec barcode recognition, Processing of CodabloackF barcode and Processing of rotated DataMatrix barcode has been greatly improved. Below is the list of main improved features and bug fixes added in this release.
• Reading problem of DataMatrix barcode
• Improve recognition speed for Aztec
• Improve recognition speed for Aztec by reducing the number of passes
• Include CodablockF and Coupons in Silverlight control
• Incorrect recognition of CodabloackF with AllSupportedTypes
• Reading Barcode from a BMP image is generating exception
• Remove line offset for CodablockF (GraphicsUnit.Pixel)
• The recognition performance of rotated DataMatrix barcodes has been improved
• Too small quiet zone for ITF14 when border type is Frame or FrameOut
• Creating a Datamatrix barcode with DataMatrixEccType.Ecc200 throws a null reference exception
• Barcode reader is unable to recognize the barcode on an image
• Unable to recognize PDF417 barcode from a drivers' license image
• Dynabic.Metered: Aspose.BarCode has to be adjusted to the latest Dynabic.Metered version
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Java documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Generating Aztec Barcode: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodejava/Generating+Aztec+Barcode
- Control the Appearance of Code Text: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodejava/Control+the+Appearance+of+Code+Text
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java, web applications and J2ME platform. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.
More about Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/barcode/java
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/barcode/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodejava/Home
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.barcode/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for Java Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.barcode-product-family/193/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.barcode-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066