The global top 10 drug discovery technologies market is expected to be around $ 30.8 billion in 2010 and estimated to reach $ 54 billion mark in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 11.9 % from 2010-2015.
Online PR News – 20-November-2010 – – The top 10 drug discovery technologies play a vital role in the growth of the entire pharmaceutical industry as they are the key contributors in the swift introduction of blockbusters and innovative drugs, which is the most important aspect for the pharmaceutical companies. The applications of these technologies in the introduction of drugs for diverse diseases such as cancer, CVD, CNS disorders such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s and other serious chronic diseases have created significant opportunities for the market growth in the future. The slow growth of the introduction of new blockbuster drugs is a major concern which the drug development companies are catering to by using these top technologies.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC on Top 10 drug discovery technologies – strategic analysis and global forecasts (2010 to 2015)
Early buyers will receive 10% customization of reports
The global top 10 drug discovery technologies market is expected to be around $ 30.8 billion in 2010 and estimated to reach $ 54 billion mark in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 11.9 % from 2010-2015. The market for high throughput screening accounts for the largest share with approximately 33% of the entire market for top 10 drug discovery technologies. This huge market share is mainly due to the increasing applications of cell based assays and robotics in the parallel screening of compounds.
Scope of the report
This research report includes following drug discovery technologies:
• High throughput screening (robotics and automation, cell based assays, miniaturization, high content screening and ultra high throughput screening)
• Bioanalytical instruments (mass spectrometry, NMR, micro plate readers and chemotherapy instruments)
• Combinatorial chemistry
• Genomics (functional and structural genomics)
• Biochips (DNA microarrays, lab on a chip, proteomics microarrays)
• Proteomics (2DGE, two hybrid systems, isotope encoding and activity based assays)
• RNAi (siRNA, miRNA, ddRNAi, short hairpin RNAs)
• Nanotechnology (Atomic force microscopy, nano mass spectroscopy, dip pen nanolithography and other nanotechnologies)
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides more than 20 company profiles covering all the sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?
• We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
• We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
• We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
• Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
• Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
• What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
• Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
• Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
• How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services.
M&M covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotive and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website www.marketsandmarkets.com
7557 Rambler Road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231