SD Card Data Recovery Software restores all type of text documents, digital pictures, photos and other file and folders from memory card storage media
Online PR News – 30-December-2016 – Ghaziabad – SD Card Data Recovery Software provides complete solution to restore deleted file and folders from memory card storage device. Memory card data retrieval program enables to restore all type of data lost due to improper device handling, accidentally deleted memory card, formatted or corrupted memory card, virus infected storage media, logical error, human fault, power failure or any other similar data loss reason. Data restoration utility helps to restore lost data even if error message like “USB device not recognized” or any other system generated error message display while accessing memory card storage media on computer system.
Memory Card Data Recovery tool provides facility to recover lost pictures, videos, audios, documents and other important files from different type of memory card storage media. SD card recovery program perform read only operations and does not write or delete any data from your memory card. Software provides facility to save recovered data at user specified location of computer system. Memory card data restoration application supports all major file formats like JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, MP3, MOV, DOC, PDF and many more.
1. Software supports all major type of memory cards like secure digital card, MMC card, compact flash card, picture card, memory stick etc.
2. SD card data recovery program helps to restore all type of deleted data by using advance disk scanning technique.
3. Memory card recovery application supports all major brands of memory card including Nikon, Toshiba, Casio, Fujitsu, Olympus, Konica, Samsung, Acer, Hitachi, Digital Dream etc.
4. Software helps to recover lost data from all major memory cards of different capacities including 64 MB, 128 MB, 512 MB, 1 GB, 2GB and all higher capacities.
5. Software enables to recover data in all major data loss situations like accidental deletion, virus attack, human error, improper usage of memory card, logically corrupted memory card etc.
For more information: