GBI Research is a market-leading provider of business intelligence reports. GBI Research covers worldwide markets and issues, supplies actionable data and forecasts and is driven by industry leadersâ€™ insights. GBI Research provides a broad spectrum of reports across the healthcare and energy industries and its online offering is easy to navigate - a comprehensive resource for business information needs.
Online PR News – 19-November-2010 – – GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research â€śThe Future of Orphan Diseases Therapeutics - Market Forecasts to 2015, Pipeline Analysis and Reimbursementâ€ť The report provides in-depth analysis of unmet needs, drivers and barriers that impact the global orphan diseases therapeutics market. The report analyzes the markets for orphan diseases therapeutics in the US, the top five countries in Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan. Treatment usage patterns, sales, and price are forecast until 2015 for the key geographies as well as select therapeutic segments. Further, the report provides competitive benchmarking for the leading companies and also analyzes the mergers, acquisitions and licensing agreements that shape the global markets. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Researchâ€™s team of industry experts.
For more information please click the link below
This report offers you:
* The scope of this report includes:
* Annualized market data for the orphan diseases therapeutics market from 2000 to 2008, forecast forward to 2015
* Analysis of the leading therapeutic segments. These include Fabry Disease, Pompe Disease and Mucopolysaccharidosis.
* Analysis of the orphan diseases therapeutics market in the leading geographies of the world, which include the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan
* Market characterization of the orphan diseases therapeutics market including market size, annual cost of therapy, and treatment usage patterns
* Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market
* Coverage of pipeline molecules in various phases of drug development
* Competitive benchmarking of leading companies. The key companies studied in this report are F.Hoffmann-La Roche, Genzyme Corporation, Novartis AG, Celgene Corporation, Orphan Europe, Pfizer Inc, Actelion Pharmaceuticals and Shire Plc.
* Key M&A activities, licensing agreements, that have taken place between 2008 and 2009 in the global orphan diseases therapeutics market
For Table of Contents and Sample Pages please click the link below
Visit our Report Store