Intertech has announced the launching of a reseller program targeted at IT training firms throughout North America.
Online PR News – 20-November-2010 – – Eagan, MN, November 17, 2010 -- Intertech (Intertech.com) has announced the launching of a reseller program targeted at IT training firms throughout North America. This program gives all IT training firms the ability to immediately offer training on .NET, Java, XML, Cloud Computing, and SQL Server.
Courses offered include:
Java Courses: Java Training, Java Web Development Training, Java Web Services Training, Java Server, Faces (JSF) Training, Hibernate Training, Spring Framework Core Training, Spring Framework Web, Training, Struts Training.
.NET Courses: .NET 4.0 Training, ASP.NET with Ajax Training, Ajax Training, ASP.NET Training, C# Training, LINQ Training, Silverlight Training, VB.NET Training, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Training, Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) Training, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Training.
SQL Server Courses: SQL Server 2008 Integration Services ( SSIS Training ), SQL Server 2008 Analysis, Services ( SSAS Training ), SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services ( SSRS Training )
Introduction to Programming Courses: Programming Basics Training, Object Oriented Programming in .NET Training
With Intertech's virtual training option, partners take the enrollment, own the customer relationship, and have the student attend Intertech's live training virtually. Intertech has invested $100,000 to create a world-class virtual training experience for remote students.
At the announcement of the Partner Program, Intertech's Director of Training Sales and Partner Dan McCabe, shared reasons for choosing Intertech's program include:
1) Expert content and customization. Intertech invests significantly in research and development to author world-class training materials. These materials earn high marks during class and serve as a future reference after class. And, for private client engagements, content can be customized to the client’s specific needs and private labeled with your name and logo.
2) Profit potential. Instead of a flat rate, you’re able to increase your profitability as you increase your business with Intertech.
3) Satisfied clients. Our instructors are experts and our content is world-class. When we ask our students if they’re happy, if they’d use us again, and if they’d refer us to others, our satisfaction rating is over 99.5%. This and our 100% money back guarantee ensure an extremely satisfied client base.
4) Simplicity. From the initial partner agreement to registration of students our focus is simplicity.
5) World-class infrastructure. Intertech has invested significantly in building out a state-of-the-art virtual infrastructure. This allows remote students to listen, ask questions, and participate as though they were sitting in the room.
Intertech is a Microsoft Gold Partner, a Microsoft Inner Circle member, a six time winner of the Best Places to Work in Minnesota, a winner of The Business Journal and Optum Health's Minnesota's Healthiest Small Business Employer, a finalist in the Wall Street Journal’s Winning Workplaces award, a multi-year winner of the Inc. 500 and the Inc. 5000 awards for company growth, a winner of the Forbes ASAP growth award, and a winner of the Minnesota Fast 50 growth award. Intertech has been in Inc., Forbes, Upsize magazine, the Star Tribune, the Business Journal, the Pioneer Press, the Hudson Star-Observer, Minnesota Business, and Twin Cities Business Monthly.