It improved recognition speed of Aztec coded barcode & mechanism of CodabloackF coded barcode recognition & also enhanced barcode recognition from a BMP
Online PR News – 20-December-2016 – Lane Cove, NSW – What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 16.12.0 has been released. The major development in this release is the enhancements incorporated in Aspose.BarCode API to improve the overall performance of the API. Improved recognition speed of Aztec coded barcode, improved mechanism of CodabloackF coded barcode recognition with AllSupportedTypes property are top of the list. Processing of rotated DataMatrix barcode has been improved. CodablockF and Coupons coded barcode have been included in Silverlight control. There are some other important improvements included in this release, such as barcode recognition from a BMP image, Datamatrix barcode generation of type DataMatrixEccType.Ecc200, reading Code39standard coded barcode, CodablockF coded barcode, ITF14 coded barcode, Metered licensing mechanism, Aztec barcode recognition and Processing of rotated DataMatrix barcode has been greatly improved. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version.
• Barcodes generated from VS2010 and VS2012 are different
• Improve recognition speed for Aztec
• Improve recognition speed for Aztec by reducing the number of passes
• Include CodablockF and Coupons in Silverlight control
• Incorrect recognition of CodabloackF with AllSupportedTypes
• Reading Barcode from a BMP image is generating exception
• Remove line offset for CodablockF (GraphicsUnit.Pixel)
• The recognition performance of rotated DataMatrix barcodes has been improved
• Too small quiet zone for ITF14 when border type is Frame or FrameOut
• BCreating a Datamatrix barcode with DataMatrixEccType.Ecc200 throws a null reference exception
• Not able to recognize code39standard barcode .NET
• Barcode reader is unable to recognize the barcode on an image
• Unable to recognize PDF417 barcode from a drivers' license image
• Dynabic.Metered: Aspose.BarCode has to be adjusted to the latest Dynabic.Metered version
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Working with BarCode Images: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodenet/Working+with+BarCode+Images
- Generate Multiple Barcodes on a Single Image: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodenet/Generate+Multiple+Barcodes+on+a+Single+Image
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. You can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
More about Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Homepage of C# & VB.NET Barcode Component: http://www.aspose.com/products/barcode/net
- Download of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/barcode/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodenet/Home
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.barcode-product-family/193/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.barcode-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066