When it comes to the best in vehicles, MI Auto Times has chosen a list of 10 that consumers should review before their next purchase.
Online PR News – 14-November-2010 – – DETROIT, M.I. – Michigan Auto Times has released Top 10 Picks for consumers looking to buy a new vehicle. The list is a precursor to the 2011 review scheduled to debut on the Michigan Auto Times website in the next few months.
The Top 10 Picks buying guide includes cars that are the best buys in their respective classes based on performance, safety, looks, features, options and price.
Below are the list and highlights:
• Green Car: Toyota Prius, featuring class-leading fuel economy
• Family Sedan: Buick LaCrosse, upscale features and performance in an affordable price
• Small Sedan: Honda Civic, reliability and roomy interior
• Compact SUV: Chevrolet Equinox, smooth handling paired with attractive design
• Pickup Truck: GMC Sierra, more payload and more towing for a better price
• Minivan: Dodge Grand Caravan, sound safety features and seating flexibility
• Subcompact Car: Ford Fiesta, top fuel economy with options uncommon to compact cars
• Luxury Sedan: Lexus LS, quiet ride, rewarding performance
• Sports Car: Nissan 370Z, more sports car for less money
• Rising through the Ranks: Buick Regal, sportiness, fuel efficiency, and youthful reinvention
The Michigan Auto Times editors reviewed many models of all makes and styles on the road today, made use of its own vehicle comparisons and checked the results against some of the most commonly read car review sites to see how the results agreed with others in the industry.
The editors learned in their cross-sectional study of peers that certain models were underserved and overlooked, and some models should have received more coverage and positive press.
For this reason, those at Michigan Auto Times feel car buyers receive a better review with their list when compared with others, and audiences will see certain models on the Michigan Auto Times list that were not named as top picks by other review sites.
To view the full results, or to rate any of the above mentioned vehicles, visit http://www.miautotimes.com
MI Auto Times covers all Michigan automotive news all the time featuring vehicle recall information, Michigan automaker news, vehicle ratings and comparisons, and everything else auto-related Michigan and world readers need to know.
Connect with us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MichiganAutoTimes