Empire Business Solutions, a leading independent business brokers in Los Angeles and Orange County.
Online PR News – 14-November-2016 – Huntington Beach – Empire Business Solutions, a leading independent business brokers in Los Angeles and Orange County is pleased to announce the company has signed a Representation Agreement with a local company to bring it to market. This company was established in 2009 and purchased by its current owners in 2013.
Well Established Massage and Facial Day Spa Orange County, CA
• Superior Name and Reputation: Company has a strong reputation for its focus on service, offering reliable expertise, and providing high-quality massage and therapeutic solutions. This is confirmed by their Yelp rating of 4.0.
• Strong Customer Relationships: The Company has strong ties to clients due to its industry expertise and excellent customer service. More specifically, the Company’s database includes approximately 19,000 customers (7,500 active). The Company has approximately 1000 customer visits on a monthly basis. In addition, no single customer accounted for more than 1% of revenue during the historical period. The diversified active customer base (75% female and 25% male) helps ensure that the Company will not be significantly impacted by the loss of a single customer.
• High Membership Retention Rate and Ongoing Monthly Fees: The Company has approximately 550 recurring monthly membership accounts. Customer retention rate exceeds 90%. Monthly membership fees range from $59 to $85, and the recurring fees are processed first of every month. More specifically, as of August 2016, recurring revenue streams totaled $35,000 monthly/$420,000 annually; however, this amount is increasing on a monthly basis as new customers are added.
• Facility Location: The Company’s facility is strategically/centrally located in the center of a local Promenade shopping center on a busy/major street. It is surrounded by 24-Hour Fitness, TJ Max, Ralphs, Rite Aid, and several major restaurants. Due to this highly-visible location, it brings in 70 to 100 new non-member walk-ins on a monthly basis.
• Qualifications: The Company’s structure, equipment availability, therapist capabilities, and integrated management systems are designed to provide customers with interdisciplinary therapeutic solutions.
• Reason for Selling is the owners have other interests which require their attention.
Contact Roy Moss, President of Empire Business Solutions at 714-374-6430 to discuss the process in selling or buying a business in Orange County. Empire has been in business since 2005 and is considered a leading California business broker with offices in Orange County with primary emphasis on businesses in the $1.0 mil-$10.0 mil revenue range.