Chattertree.com, a family website, has announced three new online features to make connecting and sharing easier for its members.
Online PR News – 08-November-2010 – – Chattertree.com, a family website, has announced three new online features to make connecting and sharing easier for its members. Chattertree promotes positive synergy within the core of the modern family. It offers feature-rich tools, resources and initiatives that will embrace important family communications through technology and the larger community. It also emphasizes online privacy.
According to Chattertree founder Ryan Beale, the three new features are:
- Family Feed: a dynamic component that allows members to see, share and connect with their entire family at a glance without having to be in a private room.
- Instant Search: an aspect that allows family members to easily and rapidly search for those they are connected with.
- Your Door: a place for every family and its relatives to see updates on family members. Families can leave a quick note and or share a message. Family friends also can leave a note on the door of someone they are connected to, but will not be able to see the feeds.
In addition, the site has enhanced the manner in which potential users become members. They create a room name on the website’s landing page and then add family.
“We are very excited about the family dynamic components that we have launched today,” explained Beale. “It is one more evolution in Chattertree's development that will benefit families.”
Added Beale, “As relatives increasingly spread out all over the country and even the world, distances shouldn’t prevent our families from remaining connected. Technology can play a significant role in adding value to family life. At Chattertree, we wanted to do that in a way that was safe, private and didn’t seem impersonal. It is the perfect medium in which to grow and spread your roots with the people who are related to you, no matter where they may live.”
To date, thousands of family members in more than 100 countries have signed up to take advantage of Chattertree’s easy-to-use interactive features, which include:
- Photo Sharing
- Video Chat
- Alerts (birthdays, anniversaries, special occasions, meetings)
- Your Gift Corner
- The Chattertree Store
- Family Companies (recognition of civic-minded firms that help the community)
To access the site, visit www.chattertree.com.