Dunes Dental Services acclaimed for its outstanding quality in patient treatment while being one of the most modern and technologically advanced Dental Offices on the Grand Strand, SC.
Online PR News – 07-November-2010 – – Surfside Beach, SC – Dr. Alina Muntean’s dental practice, Dunes Dental Services, has been voted “Best of The Beach Finalist” for the second year in the Sun News Readers’ Choice, results released in August 2010. The award adds further acclaim to the Dunes Dental Services for its outstanding quality in patient treatment while being one of the most modern and technologically advanced Cosmetic and Restorative Dental Offices on the Grand Strand.
“To our many valued patients, we thank you for allowing us to provide you with your dental health care needs. Thank you to our terrific team and all those that supported us throughout the year" said dr. Alina Muntean, DMD, DDS, and business' owner. "As one of the dental services leader, our customized treatment methods are proven, reliable, and professional. We’ve been winners for the second consecutive year, and the most important part is continually raising the bar. This award is an example of our commitment to excellence.”
“Dunes Dental Services provides all its valued patients with a new standard of care. Our dental office and its dedicated team is committed to integrating evolving scientific understandings with the best new available technology and treatment options,” said dr. Muntean.
Dunes Dental Services’ strong points
- We are now using the CariFree System, which allows us to better anticipate your likelihood of getting cavities. We can then make preventive recommendations, with the goal of lowering your risk of decay, and ensuring a longer life for the dental work you have already invested in and may opt for in the future. This assessment will allow us to provide homecare recommendations, dietary counseling, re-mineralization therapy of cavities just beginning, and treatment of this infection, all with the goal of lowering the incidence of decay and creating more predictable results for lasting dentistry.
- We are using laser diagnosis of early decay or caries, the revolutionary new way to find even the smallest areas of tooth decay, even before they become visible on x-ray. This new technology allows us to target and treat all small problem areas before they turn into larger issues that require more complicated procedures and enables us to provide minimally invasive and tooth preserving treatment.
- Our office is proud to provide our patients, besides “drill and fill,” a disease prevention program that will allow them to keep their teeth healthy for a very long time. Instead of a drill, a quick dab of gel or a thin film against an infected tooth could heal teeth from within. This technology is the first of its kind and it will make a trip to the dentist's office more pleasant;
- Micro-IDent plus DNA test system, allows us to identify specific bacterial species and elaborate individualized antimicrobial therapy helping us stabilize the periodontal disease;
- We use digital X rays which reduce radiation exposure up to 95% and improves the quality of the image enabling us to provide precise diagnostic;
- We use only distilled, bio-film treated water in all the operatories and the latest sterilization equipment making your visit with us the safest.
About the Doctor
Dr. Alina Muntean completed tens of hours of intense training courses provided by The Kois Center in Seattle, the only center that teaches dentists how to provide "Excelence in Dentistry" as a standard of care.
Dr. Alina Muntean was born in Romania in 1973. She received her first dental degree from Faculty of Dental Medicine, Timisoara, Romania in 2002. After moving to United States, she earned her second dental degree from University of Pittsburgh, School of Dental Medicine, in 2007. Since then, she is an active member of the American Dental Association, South Carolina Dental Association and Local Dental Society. Currently, Dr. Muntean resides with her family in Murrells Inlet, and practices high quality dentistry in Surfside Beach.
Dr. Alina Muntean offers personalized care in an extremely relaxing environment using state of the art dental equipment. Stop by, meet Dr. Muntean and tour the office. You have never seen such a beautiful, clean and modern facility.