AbraxSys' new line of 19" tough LCD displays, address a growing need for higher durability than typically accomplished by other industry display providers.
Online PR News – 21-October-2016 – Baton Rouge/Louisiana – AbraxSys announced today its new line of 19" tough LCD displays. These 19" models address an increasing demand for higher durability than normally offered through other industry display providers. This new rugged LCD line offers such features as SXGA 1280 x 1024 resolution, 450 nits, broadened operational temperature ranges, genuine industrial grade TFT boards, a large number of input options including VGA, DVI, S-Video. DisplayPort, HDMI, and Composite, and a large array of mechanical configuration choices and add-ons.
These series extremely rugged LCD monitors are built to operate in rugged conditioned areas where dust, high operational and/or storage temperatures, water intrusion, and rough use are typical. These 19” model are state-of-the-art and produce 450 nits of brightness and an outstanding 1000:1 contrast ratio. This results in amazingly brilliant, perfectly clear pictures. This series of rugged monitors is ideal for use in an extensive variety of industrial, law enforcement, avionics, marine, military, inspection, digital advertising and transportation applications where day in and day out/365 utilization is required and where temperatures can reach extraordinarily high or low.
These new 19.0” LCD models can be customized to meet your application needs and can be fitted with your company brand name, logo and model name.
Features of this new 19.0” line of rugged LCDs are as follows:
- 1280 x 1024 SXGA Resolution
- 450 nits (cd/m2)
- Both the Front Bezel and Rear Housing are constructed of high Grade Aluminum and have been Zinc-Chromate Dipped and finished with a Corrosion Resistant Thermoset UV-stable Black Powder-Coating
- Ultra-wide viewing angles, high contrast/brightness and brilliant color
- Exceptional color gamut on NTSC standards.
- Market-leading wide operational temperature range -30° to 80°C (-22°F to 1
- Market-leading wide storage temperature range -30° to 85°C (-22°F to 185°F)
- Long-life, inverter-less backlight through use of white light-emitting diodes (LED)
- Circuit board-embedded LED driver
- High Environmental Performance and Reliability
- True Industrial Grade LCD Panel, not repackaged Consumer/Commercial grade TFT LCD
- Engineered, Produced, and Supported in the USA
- Touch Screen Technologies Available
- NEMA 4 (IP65) Panel Mount, NEMA 4X (IP66) Panel Mount, VESA Mount, Rack Mount, and others
- LED backlight has a typical operating life of 100,000 hours half-life
- Environmental awareness: Mercury-free and fully compliant with Europe's Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- Directive (RoHS).
- 3-Year Warranty
All AbraxSys industrial LCD displays are intended for use in rugged areas with extreme conditions. Every AbraxSys high bright, sunlight readable LCD is comprised of high performance industrial components and top of the line LCD panels not found in typical commercially available monitors. This guarantees exceptional imaging and greater durability. The AbraxSys 3-Year Warranty gives you reliable worry-free operation.
The front bezel is constructed of high-grade stainless steel and is gasket sealed to protect against heavy rain or hose-directed water. The ruggedized rear chassis enclosure is constructed of Zinc-Chromate dipped 6061 Grade Aluminum which has been treated with corrosion resistant thermoset UV-stable black powder-coating. AbraxSys has also added a versatile Analog-Digital interface board, backlight inverter and OSD controls. All components, including a hardened glass protective screen have been placed in a rugged compact housing. The end result is a flexible Display Head, ready for integration as part of any system; as an analog monitor, or a touchscreen driven HMI.
These rugged models offers exceptional shock and vibration safeguards. This product is very ruggedly built, features long-life displays with no scheduled End Of Life. Incorporating the latest LCD and control electronics you are assured a display the will perform reliably in harsh industrial environments. Various add-on features can also be incorporated into each model including: Sunlight Readability Technology, Extended Operational Temperature Ranges, Alternate Video Input Interfaces, Optical Bonding, Touch Screen, and much more.
For more information: http://www.abraxsyscorp.com/Industrial-LCD-Flat-Panel-Displays.html
The company is a worldwide leader of Industrial, Rail type, Military grade, and Marine type LCD Flat Panel Displays, Panel PC, Sunlight & Daylight Readable Technology, Fully-Enclosed Touch Screen Computers and Workstations.
4919 Jamestown Avenue, Building 204F
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70808, U.S.A.