The Jobjuice Finance and Investment Banking iPhone App is a powerful interview preparation and reference tool that provides MBAs and Business Professionals with all the information necessary to prepare for a successful Finance and Investment Banking job interview.
Online PR News – 04-November-2010 – – Jobjuice today announced the release of the Jobjuice Finance and Investment Banking App, a complete MBA level finance review and investment banking guide.
The Jobjuice Finance and Investment Banking App is a powerful interview preparation and reference tool that provides all the information necessary to ace finance and investment banking interviews.
The App contains over 60 cards and includes a complete section on interview strategies that will help users prepare for the most demanding job interviews at top firms and financial institutions.
App content is intuitively laid out and cross referenced between the accounting, valuation, capital markets and LBOs and M&A sections, allowing comprehensive review of key financial concepts and dynamic preparation.
The Jobjuice Finance & Investment Banking App allows users to:
- Review the finance and investment banking interview and gain interview tips
- Read and go through cards filled with essential accounting, finance and valuation concepts and frameworks
- Create their own groups of cards by topic or interview question
- Use the practice section to test their recall by flipping through random cards
- Use the Q&A section to practice typical finance case questions
- Use easy links within cards to access related information/cards
- Find topics easily using the deck’s search engine
- Navigate through all topics easily and intuitively
The English version of the Jobjuice Finance and Investment Banking App for iPhone is available immediately on the Jobjuice online store (www.jobjuice.com), on Apple's App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at iTunes (www.itunes.com/appstore/)
Jobjuice was founded in 1999 by Wharton MBAs, who while at business school provided their fellow students with powerful interview preparation tools. Jobjuice has since become the interview preparation and reference tool of choice of thousands of MBA students and Business Management professionals around the world. Over the years, Jobjuice has distilled the knowledge and experience of the recruiting process and particular subject areas into flashcards with a practical and easy to use format. Jobjuice theme cards and mobile apps cover a wide range of business topics including: Marketing, Finance & Investment Banking and Strategy & Consulting.
For more information about our products please visit http://www.jobjuice.com or call 1 (972) 603 8369.