PGI Marketing & Communications, the 28 year strong provider of printing and direct mail in Elmhurst IL, now offers a suite of online marketing services to help its clients gain more sales and visibility on the Internet.
Online PR News – 03-November-2010 – – ELMHURST IL -- With its new suite of online marketing services, Elmhurst Printing solutions provider PGI Marketing & Communications is helping its customers tap into the wealth of opportunity on the Internet. By combining its 28 years of core marketing expertise, along with today’s most current online marketing tools, PGI Marketing & Communications is helping its customers leverage the internet to increase their sales and visibility.
Through strategic partnerships with industry experts, PGI Marketing & Communications has expanded their line of web-based services to include:
• Website Design
• Web Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
• Interactive Videos
• Email Blasts and Electronic Newsletters
• Variable Imaged Direct Mail with PURLS
• Integrated Web-based and Social Media Promotions
"We aren't just offering the mechanics of the services – a number of companies offer that. We are blending decades of fundamental marketing expertise with new technologies to help our customers take their business marketing to the next level," said Tom Trainor, Director of Sales & Marketing at PGI.
Those interested in developing a powerful business presence both online and off can connect with the company in a variety of ways:
• Get tips on traditional and online marketing by subscribing to PGI Marketing & Communications Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PGIMarketingCommunications target="_blank" class="highlight_link">http://www.facebook.com/PGIMarketingCommunications>
• Receive company updates and marketing ideas through PGI Marketing & Communications Twitter Feed: http://twitter.com/PGI_marketing
• Receive more in-depth online and offline marketing ideas, strategies, and by subscribing to the PGI blog at: www.pgisolutions.com/blog/ target="_blank" class="highlight_link">http://www.pgisolutions.com/blog/>.
Graphic design, printing and direct mail services in Elmhurst will continue to be the backbone of the company. While these print services play an essential role in business marketing, Tom Trainor says “Companies can no longer ignore the power of the web to drive business.”
"We pride ourselves on being a company that adapts with the times and is constantly evolving, learning, and mastering new areas of our industry -- and our goal is to help our customers do the same," said Trainor.
About PGI Marketing & Communications:
PGI Marketing & Communications is an Elmhurst printing services provider with more than 28 years of expertise in developing powerful marketing and sales tools for its customers. PGI was formed in Elmhurst, IL in 1982 by Jim Gullberg, Gregg Markiewicz, and Ron Slunecko, all of whom are still with the company and are a driving force behind the many accomplishments PGI has achieved.