Large openings on the top, bottom, and sides leave the iPhone 3G’s ports and buttons completely exposed; cases we’ve seen for the same price do a better job.
Online PR News – 29-September-2009 – – http://www.gameyeeeah.com/iphone-3g-3gs-case-noel-series-p-1679.html
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 3G/iPhone 3GS
- Available in 4 sparkling colors: Rouge (Red)/Dark Gold/Aluminium (Silver)/Royal Blue (Blue)
- Anodized plastic case with metallic finishing
- Slim fit grip case (clip-on style)
- Transparent logo protection film prevents the Apple logo from scratches and dust
- Easy access to all controls and ports
- Prevents and shields your mobile from scratches, damages and dust
- Crystal Screen Protector included (1pc.)
- Mirror Screen Protector included (1pc.)
- Clear Logo Protection Film included (1pc.)
- Mircofiber Cleaning Cloth included (1pc.)
Though we're not fond of the design of the rear shell -- it has one of those stupid cut-outs for the Apple logo, covered by an included piece of film -- More Thing's Noel combines a glossy (and scratchable) rear plastic shell in your choice of colors with an included front mirror film protector and two polishing cloths.
As much as we seriously dislike the most recent wave of Asian OEM simple snap-on rear shells with garish rear holes, and find this case’s unusually open corners to be unappealing, we’ll give credit to More Thing for at least attempting to assemble a decent bundle here. Offering substantial mirrored protection for the iPhone’s front, back and sides takes what’s otherwise a familiar and bad shell design and transforms it into something closer to a themed full case, albeit without the class or high-quality finish we typically expect from a $30 protective solution. Large openings on the top, bottom, and sides leave the iPhone 3G’s ports and buttons completely exposed; cases we’ve seen for the same price do a better job.