Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Chinese Pharmaceutical Market Outlook 2009-2024" Forecasts for prescription drugs, branded drugs, generics, over-the-counter treatments and the clinical trials market in China.
Online PR News – 29-September-2009 – – Chinese Pharmaceutical Market Outlook 2009-2024
In November 2008, China announced a major economic stimulus package, including $124bn to be spent on healthcare. These changes will have a major impact on the Chinese pharmaceutical landscape over the next 15 years, as the stimulus increases the number of clinics in rural areas, dissociates pharmacies from hospitals and promises healthcare coverage to 100% of the population by 2020. This report – Chinese Pharmaceutical Market Outlook 2009-2024 – analyses prospects for the pharma market and industry sector in China. This new study discusses market drivers and restraints such as production capacity, intellectual property rights and the high, fast-growing healthcare demands in China. Importantly, we provide detailed sales forecasting at the core of the analyses. As both a large producer and consumer of a wide range of medicines, China is now a crucial player in the global pharmaceutical market and industry. China is still a challenging environment for foreign companies, investors and purchasers. Will the great potential benefits offered by China outweigh its drawbacks as a pharma market? Yes they will - but how and why? Read this report to find out. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Chinese-Pharmaceutical-Market-Outlook-2009-2024.html )
China's rising significance in the global pharma market will make it a vital market for international pharmaceutical companies to enter and expand. China’s efforts to reinvent its healthcare system will change the way pharmaceuticals are marketed and sold throughout the country. However, those changes will not take place immediately. What will happen first? For example, how will prescription of antibiotics change? Also, what impact will reported quality concerns and counterfeiting have on China’s pharmaceutical sector?
Comprehensive analysis of the Chinese pharma sector
Chinese Pharmaceutical Market Outlook 2009-2024 examines that sector critically, through a comprehensive review of information sources. This report provides detailed sales forecasts, discussions of developments and analyses of commercial drivers and restraints, including a SWOT analysis. There are over 70 tables and figures and a full interview transcript from our survey. The result is a comprehensive market- and industry-centred report, with detailed analyses and informed opinion to benefit your work.
Why you should buy Chinese Pharmaceutical Market Outlook 2009-2024
In this report you will receive the following benefits in particular:
• Sales forecasts for the overall Chinese pharma market from 2009 to 2024
• Sales forecasts for top-selling drug categories in that market from 2009 to 2024
• Comprehensive discussions to support the forecasts, including SWOT analysis and discussions of market drivers and restraints
• Forecasts for prescription drugs, branded drugs, generics, over-the-counter treatments and the clinical trials market in China
• Expert opinion from our original survey on emerging medical trends in China.
Crucial questions answered by this report:
This report answers important questions such as:
• What are the highest-selling drug types in China and how will their sales develop from 2009 onwards?
• How will the healthcare stimulus affect sales of diabetes medicines by 2014?
• Which companies are investing in China? What types of investments are they making?
• What is China’s scientific and technological expertise like?
• What domestic pharma companies are making promising developments, and what do their business models suggest about China's pharma industry?
• What does China’s research and development landscape look like for pharma?
• Why is China such an important research and development environment for stem cells technologies?
• What is the generic drug penetration in China? How will market shares for original-branded and generic drugs change from 2009 onwards?
• Why are clinical trials moving to China, and how will that market develop?
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Chinese-Pharmaceutical-Market-Outlook-2009-2024.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131